1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Continuation of nandinimithun story

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by sreemanavaneeth, Aug 1, 2011.

1. sreemanavaneeth

sreemanavaneeth Gold IL'ite

Both of them reached the good three star hotel which is in the big city. Ajay just patted Reema and asked what dear started dreaming about our future plans. Well . Right now you have your food and look your handsome husband. We can surely come out successfully. Reema nodded her head and said yes you are always handsome dear. Builder did not give any proper reply for our demands that's why I am much confused. Downtime to get the row house will not be a problem as we have got savings. But the construction should be too good and I want each and everything in a nice manner.O.K. Reema. Everything will be fine and I have also insisted about everything to the builder which you were already aware. Waiter brought the soup to their table and both of them started having the soup.

Reema your cousin sister got admission in the college. No ajay still uncle is searching for the recommendation. If she would have scored more marks no need for the recommendation. What to do poor uncle running pillar to post. Suddenly there is some big noise flashed in their ears and both of them turned towards that place. Oh Birthday celebration. In the hotel. Reema just thought for a while Nice to see these type of celebration with the friends gang always. The friends circle around 8 to 10 persons were sharing their joy and happiness towards the girl and wished her by hugging her and gave a big bouquet and gift. Ajay just watching everything and he is not able to recognise the birthday girl but it was hitting his mind that he had seen her somewhere nearer to his college or to his residence. He just simply kept quiet and started talking to Reema about their other plans how to go ahead with their construction and other things. Both of them came out from the hotel and stepped into the car. Reema said I will drive Ajay you look very tired . Ajay gave the car key and she took the car and they reached the home.

Next day, Reema cell phone was continuously rining she was inside the bathroom. Ajay just picked up the phone and said hello. The line got cut. Again it happened continuously. Reema came out and picked up the cell and saw the no. She was shocked to see the number. Ajay was noticing her face and her confused brain in a fraction of a second and left from the place.

2. shashiv

shashiv Gold IL'ite

Dear Sree,

What a suspense..

Shanti