Consuming garbarakshambigsi ghee prasad while taking contraceptive pills. .

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by sugansunil, Dec 11, 2013.

1. sugansunil

sugansunil Bronze IL'ite

Hi i have been married for one and half year. Trying to conceive from one year. I have pcos and thyroid problem. I and my Dh went to garbarakshambigai temple and got ghee Prasad . We are taking it from past twenty days and also i am taking treatment for pcod. Yesterday my doctor gave me krimson 35 and melmet 500 SR to regulate my periods first. She asked me to take these medicines for two months and then go meet her. She wants to regulate my periods before giving medicine to conceive. I am consuming ghee Prasad which they asked to take for 48 days. I am worried because , doctor had put me on contraceptive pills which will not let me conceive for two months. I heard that many people consumed the ghee Prasad from amma got conceived immediately after 48 days . What do i do? Pls advice

2. luckwaves

luckwaves Platinum IL'ite

Dear SuganSunil,

As you have already started consuming the ghee don't stop it in between . Take the Prasad and pray to the almighty that you should be blessed soon . She will take care of the rest .

Good luck