Consuming garbarakshambigai amma ghee prasad while taking medicines..

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by sugansunil, Dec 11, 2013.

1. sugansunil

sugansunil Bronze IL'ite

Hi i am new to this website. Have been married for one and half year. Trying to conceive from one year. I have pcod and thyroid problem. Last month i and my dh went to garbarakshambigai temple and got the ghee Prasad which we have to take for 48 days. We started taking from past 20 days. And also i m taking medicines for pcod. Yesterday my doctor gave me krimson 35 and melmet 500 SR. She wants to regularise my periods before giving medicines to conceive. She asked me to take these medicines for two months and then go meet her. I heard that while taking these medicines (which are to regulate my periods) i will not be able to conceive because krimson is contraceptive pill. What do i do i am taking ghee Prasad for 48 days to conceive but my doctor had put me on contraceptive pills for two months. I m worried a lot. Pls advice.

2. sreemanavaneeth

sreemanavaneeth Gold IL'ite

Hai,

HOLD THE HOLY FEET OF AMBIGAI. SHE WILL NOT LEAVE YOU SHE WILL MAKE YOU PROUD MOTHER SOON. OM SAI RAM

1 person likes this.
  3. imakemydestiny

imakemydestiny New IL'ite