1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Connoisseur

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by ksuji, Dec 19, 2016.

1. ksuji

ksuji Gold IL'ite

On the Teachers' Day , I think , after the function was over , all the students of the college were given tiffin and coffee .
    The sweet given was Pineapple Kesari .
    It was very very delicious and all the students yearned for a second cup of the sweet.
    After taking the tiffin and coffee Pavithra and Geetha came out of the hall , just talking about the function.
    Pavithra remarked ," How so tasty and delicious was the Pineapple Kesari , is it not ?"
    Immediately she got a slap on her back.
    Annoyed Pavithra looked back to find who beat her , as all her classmates were coming with her.
    Geetha calmly said ," Don't search for the person who beat you , it was only I who beat you ."
    Naturally Pavithra should be angry with Geetha , for , she still felt the pain .
    But Geetha angrily asked her :
    " PINEAPPLE KESARI? Why didn't you tell me while we started to eat it ? I would have enjoyed taking it slowly , tasted it bit by bit ."
    (Pavithra and Geetha were thick friends.)
    When Pavithra narrated this to me I laughed and asked her why she didn't scold Geetha , she answered soberly that on the day of the function Geetha was having cold .

periamma and ritz1 like this.