1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Congratulations to Varalotti on his yet another achievement !

Discussion in 'Varalotti Rengasamy's Short & Serial Stories' started by Lalitha Shivaguru, Mar 6, 2010.

1. Lalitha Shivaguru

Lalitha Shivaguru Platinum IL'ite

Now ladies, Bear with me.... Its time to wish our Varalotti once again ....Today morning the Newspaper wallah dropped the current issue of Woman's Era at my door step. Today I was relatively free in office, I brought the book and started to read the first story ' SEXUAL FAVOURS FOR A SIGNATURE". After I started I just glanced the name of the author and lo it is our own Varalotti. :cheers

CONGRATULATIONS SRIDHAR...YET ANOTHER MILESTONE ACHIEVED...

Though I have read your stories in WE looong back when I was a college student but not any recent one...I was too happy to see you there.

[​IMG]

and this calls for a celebration dear !

2. varalotti

varalotti IL Hall of Fame

Dear bas,
    thanks for the kind wishes. Thanks for starting a thread in my honour. I started writing for Womans Era in 2002 and was very active till 2006. Thereafter it was rare. They accepted this story long back and kept it pending till now.
    But for you I would not have known about the publication of the story at all.
    But bas, I have a doubt. You said that you were in college when you read my stories in Womans Era. I was just wondering.. am I that old... or you that young... ha ha ha.. this is just to add humour to the thread.
    love,
    boost

3. Lalitha Shivaguru

Lalitha Shivaguru Platinum IL'ite

Dear Boost,

Ohhh you started writing only in 2002.... I was underthe impression that I have read your stories even beofre to that...wonder why I have that feeling. I am an avid reader of WE from class X....

If you are that old..I am so happy anyway I am always young...:rotfl:thumbsup

Btw: I know you are a great KP but even to acknowledge a party in the thread needs so much of calculations....:bonk God help me !:hide:

4. varalotti

dear bas,
    KPs can't help calculating. It's their nature. Many times it comes handy. At times it irritates the persons around, particularly one's life partner. When I and my friend toured in Europe in 1993 before Euros came in we were dealing in half a dozen currencies. There were personal expenses, common expenses, sharable expenses and exclusive expenses. I maintained detailed accounts on ticket-stubs and before we boarded our flight back to India presented a report and handed over the balance to my partner. You see you need KP to survive in this world.

This time I intervened not to talk about your age or mine. But only to safeguard my reputation. If you have been reading my writings from your college days, then people would know for sure that I have been writing for aeons.
    They might now think, 'If Varalotti has been writing for donkey's years, why can't he write better?' I had to issue a clarification to preempt such thoughts. ithu eppadi irukku.
    love,
    boost

5. Padmini

Padmini IL Hall of Fame

Dear Sridhar,
    Congrats on your achievement!!!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    with love
    pad

6. varalotti

Dear Pad,
    thanks a lot.
    love,
    sridhar

7. natpudan

natpudan Gold IL'ite

வரலொட்டி ஸ்ரீதர் சார்,

வாழ்த்துக்கள் பலப் பல.

உங்கள் சொல் கேட்டு தமிழில் எழுதத் துவங்கி விட்டேன். அதற்கும் என் நன்றிகள்.

சரி kp என்றால் என்ன? எனக்குத் தெரிந்தது கேணப் பய்யன் (kp), இது கூடத் தெரியாத நான் தான் kp ன்னு நீங்க சொல்றது கேட்குது. :)

8. varalotti

அப்பாடா! இப்போது தான் நிம்மதியாக இருக்கிறது. இதுவரை தமிழை ஆங்கில லிபியில் எழுதிக் கொண்டிருந்த நீங்கள் இப்போது தமிழில் எழுதுவதைப் பார்க்கும் போது உங்களுடன் இன்னும் அதிகமான நட்புடன் பழக வேண்டும் என்று தோன்றுகிறது.
    kp என்றால் கேணப்பையன் என்று வைத்துக் கொண்டாலும் உங்களுக்கு இன்னும் பொருத்தமாக இருக்கும் என்று என் அருமை மனைவி சொல்வது காதில் விழுகிறது.
    ஆனால் kp என்றால் கணக்குப் பிள்ளை. நான் பட்டயக் கணக்காளராக chartered accountantஆக இருப்பதை லலிதா அப்படி குறிப்பிடுகிறார்கள். இதில் வேடிக்கை என்னவென்றால் லலிதாவின் கணவனும் ஒரு kp தான். ஆனால் அவர் வங்கியில் kp. நான் பட்டய kp.
    அன்புடன்,
    வரலொட்டி

9. Varloo

Varloo Gold IL'ite

Dear Sridhar,
    congratulations to you! Nowadays I am not getting WE in Ambattur. I buy it when I travel mostly. But I shall try to get hold of the latest issue to read your story, it is good see my friend's name in print anytime.

10. Soldier

Soldier Gold IL'ite

Poojya Shridharji!!!!!!!

Pranams to u.

Congrats for your story published in WE. We get in our office library. Shall certainly read and post my fb but may take time.