Congrats Chitvish

Discussion in 'IL'ite milestones' started by Laxmi, Oct 18, 2006.

1. Ushakrishnan64

Ushakrishnan64 Silver IL'ite

Mabrouk!

Dear Chitra,
    Mabrouk (meaning Congratulations in Arabic) for your tireless efforts in contributing to IL forum. Needless to say, we immensely benefit from this forum. I pray to the Lord Almighty to shower His grace on you for a long, helathy & prosperous life and continued contributions to IL.
    Regards
    USHA

2. Chitvish

Chitvish Moderator IL Hall of Fame

Thankyou, Laxmi !

This thread was a real surprise to me, since of late, I have stopped making a note of my no: of posts. I have started feeling self-conscious that perhaps, I am posting one too many !
    You have lavishly praised me, Laxmi, I hope and pray, God makes me worthy of your words !
    How do I ever thank God for making me an I L member & get in close, affectionate touch with so many adorable friends ?
    Thankyou very much, Laxmi.
    Love & regards,
    Chithra.

3. Chitvish

Thankyou, Vijee !

It is nice knowing you, though, recently for a brief time !
    Your Madurai connection has helped me develop a soft corner for you, perhaps ?
    You encourage me so much, I cannot thank you enough !
    Love & regards,
    Chithra.

4. Chitvish

Sudha, I cannot thank you enough !

You are so nice , so encouraging and so warm to me that I cannot thank you enough.
    You are always ready with a F B for my culture thread topics & I am very thankful to you, Sudha !
    Love & regards,
    Chithra.

5. meenaprakash

meenaprakash Silver IL'ite

Congrats to the Queen of IL......

Dear Chitra,

I just don't know what to write.. where to start??????

I'm still thinking of last year when we were still getting to know each other... from a very formal, elderly person answering queries related to kitchen to the lady of today - a jovial, humorous, young (shld I say, youngest) at heart, mischievous, naughtier person of today.. with a strong individual identity & with so much love & affection & conviction....& very importantly a wise person with so much wisdom to share with the world.

YOU are a different & a unique person that I've come across. You seem a perfect woman to me -.

4019 is a great achievement but more than 4019, I would say the beautiful rapport you share with the ladies, to gain their love & affection (incluidng their fmilies ) of ILites is commendable. Chitra is a well-known name in each of our households. how many could strike a chord with so many at a time. to be a well-known person of IL, to be the much sought after, to be the most wanted lady of IL, I think is the biggest achievement ever.

I really appreciate and adore you for what you are.

On this festive day, I just wanna wish you all the good things life can offer and have a Wonderful and Sparkling Diwali with your family and friends...

6. Chitvish

Preethi, my young sweet friend !

Thankyou very much for your nice words.
    You write the posts in V R 's forum so well that I am becoming your fan !
    It is strange but true that you have become very close to me in a short time with your P M s.
    I need your prayers to Anji, Preethi !
    Love & regards,
    Chithra.

7. meenaprakash

meenaprakash Silver IL'ite

Congrats to the Queen of IL......

Dear Chitra,

I just don't know what to write.. where to start??????

I'm still thinking of last year when we were still getting to know each other... from a very formal, elderly person answering queries related to kitchen to the lady of today - a jovial, humorous, young (shld I say, youngest) at heart, mischievous, naughtier person of today.. with a strong individual identity & with so much love & affection & conviction....& very importantly a wise person with so much wisdom to share with the world.

YOU are a different & a unique person that I've come across. You seem a perfect woman to me -.

4019 is a great achievement but more than 4019, I would say the beautiful rapport you share with the ladies, to gain their love & affection (incluidng their fmilies ) of ILites is commendable. Chitra is a well-known name in each of our households. how many could strike a chord with so many at a time. to be a well-known person of IL, to be the much sought after, to be the most wanted lady of IL, I think is the biggest achievement ever.

I really appreciate and adore you for what you are.

On this festive day, I just wanna wish you all the good things life can offer and have a Wonderful and Sparkling Diwali with your family and friends...

Lots of L, K & Hs

8. Chitvish

My dear rajeswary !

Welcome to I L !
    Your first mail comes to me, congratulating me !! What more can I ask for, from a new comer ?
    Thankyou for your sweet words !
    Love & regards,
    Chith.

Last edited: Oct 19, 2006
  9. Chitvish

Thankyou, Latha !

It is very complimentary to be applauded by recent members of I L !
    Thankyou for the message, Latha.
    Love & regards,
    Chithra.

10. Chitvish

Mohana, my dear Madurai Ponnu !

You have come across so warm & affectionate, in our interactions !
    Thankyou for your message.
    Love & regards,
    Chithra.