Congrats Chitvish

Discussion in 'IL'ite milestones' started by Laxmi, Oct 18, 2006.

1. Laxmi

Laxmi Administrator Staff Member Platinum IL'ite

Hello ILites
    I am happy to make this announcement on behalf of the Indusladies community.

:clap Chitvish is going places with her amazing 4000+ posts. :clap

C-O-N-G-R-A-T-S CHITVISH

In fact her total post count is now 4019. This number proudly speaks volumes about her dedication and commitment to the Indusladies community. I want to highlight an incident here.

During a late evening I got a call from Chithra in my mobile that she is taking care of her DIL who has to undergo a surgery. In spite of the emergency situation and the pressure of running around in the hospital she made a call to me telling that she would be unavailable in the Indusladies community for a day or two. It shows the responsibility she has towards the Indusladies community.

Her posts always has messages that we should learn in life. She is a living example of time management, perfection, spiritual knowledge and above all her culinary skill.
    Way to go madam and you are a real treasure trove from which we try to understand life and religio.
    You are an inspiration to many of us to cook better and that too enjoy cooking.
    Also a special thanks from me for telling me how to be a good host and how to organize and plan a party.

Ladies join hands in wishing our most senior member her in Indusladies.

Last edited: Oct 18, 2006

2. AbhiSing

AbhiSing Gold IL'ite

Hats off to you Chitra Mam!

My heartiest congrats filled with admiration to you Mam.

I pray God that You have a lo...ong life to continue this service to the community.

Cheers:wave
    Vijee

Last edited: Oct 18, 2006
  3. sudhavnarasimhan

sudhavnarasimhan Silver IL'ite

Great work, ma'am, thats the way to live!

CONGRATULATIONS CHITRA!:clap

I really appreciate the time you take to devote on us and are ever present to answer us , day and night! I pray to your Queen Goddess , that she bestows immese power and strength on you always, to keep carrying on in the same spirit and BE THERE FOR US ALWAYS!

4. Preethi

Preethi Gold IL'ite

You're an eligible candidate for Guinness Book of Records Chitra !

Dear Chitra,

Heartiest Congratulations upon hearing your achievement ! If Guinness Books of Records facilitates Cyber Awards for maximum contributions in Cyber Community, Am sure your name will be in the book of records ! What you're doing to IL is outstanding !

My humble wishes to you for what you are and for whatever you have done to us !

Hats Off and keep giving us the moral support ! It's all these support and encouragement from elderly persons like you, that keeps us going !

Hoping to learn more and more from you in the future !!

Prayers to my aanji to give you long and healthier life !

With Prayers !
    Love, Preethi

5. rajeswary

rajeswary Guest

congratulations chith

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">my hearty congrats to highly talented chith !<TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">

6. Eljaype

Eljaype Bronze IL'ite

Congrats

Dear Chithra,

Congrats. Can anybody try to keep up with you... You have done such a wonderful job to us all at IL.

May God be with you.

Latha :clap

7. mohana

mohana Silver IL'ite

Dear chitra madam,

My heartiest congrats ,I pray god that give you healthy and long life to continue your service to our community.I really appreciate your time and patience you take to give answers to all of ours Qs.

lots of love,
    mohana.:clap

8. safa

safa Bronze IL'ite

Congratulations!

My Dear Chithra,
    Some times I would feel that without you no Indus ladies...every day many posts waiting for your response.
    your answers are wise and should be followed that appeared in the emotional thread..
    The service you provide to IL community is really commendable...So we love you more and more...
    love you, Seena..

9. Kamla

Kamla IL Hall of Fame

The unbeatable Chitra!

My dear dear Chitra,

Congratulations and more Congratulations!!

4019...Oh my, that is a big number. More than the number, the time and effort you put into each of your posts is impressive, amazing and daunting. I have no words to thank you for all your wonderful recipes, your instructive threads on Culture and Religion and also for your contribution on the literary forum. Inspite of knowing so much, there is such a humility in all your inter-actions with other IL'ites and you impart everything with a right combination of seriousness and humour. Thanks for all that. I am glad that I got to know you.
    Once again, thanks Indusladies for all this:)

L, Kamla

10. Hamsadhwani

Hamsadhwani Senior IL'ite

congrats

Mrs.c.

Heartiest Congratulations. It is always a pleasure to see your prompt reply to any new posting. Your time and effort is greatly appreciated. Keep up the good work and prayers to God to grant you the guidance for continued postings in this forum and all the best on your personal front as well!