1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Confused with husbands online affaire,phone calls and lies.

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by MitraMyFriend, Sep 12, 2009.

1. saraswatibhat

saraswatibhat Senior IL'ite

Hi Mitra,

Sorry for whatever is happening in your life..Actually when I was going thru ur post I was boiling with Anger..!So can understand how it would be for you..

First of all I feel your commitment and love for such a person is waste of time(sorry if iam rude)..But better you understand this then repenting later..since he wants to do wht he will and expects you should take it without any problem..!How can anybody do that..
    Just ask him one thing..Can he tolerate if you do something like that ?He just wants to be an ideal son infront of his parents..So is angry with you that you told his mother and trying to weaken you by telling he will give divorce..Please try to be strong..This is the phase where you really need to stand for your rights..!

I think it is high time you sit and think and come to a proper conclusion..since one or the other day he is thinking of divorcing you with some or the other reason!So there is no commitment from his side.If there is no love,respect and commitment in a marriage then is it worth taking so much of pain !It is you who have to think about it..
    Stop been depressed..It will effect you and your pain,tension doesnt seem to effect anybody except you!You said you have a working visa..So start looking seriously for a job..You will get it one or the other day..!Once you are financial independent..then things start changing by itself..!Even you will gain your self confident...

Sorry I was very rude in this mail...but reading you post was feeling bad for you and very angry with your husband atittude..

God give you strengh and Take care and good wishes,

Saraswati

Last edited: Sep 14, 2009
  2. rishtha

rishtha New IL'ite

some men are so weak they cant change; they may be good in career, raise kids do what is required for the family; but when it comes to stuff like these they may never change; its an inbuilt weakness; YOU HAVE TO DECIDE

3. MitraMyFriend

MitraMyFriend New IL'ite

Hi,

I have been submiting my reply to all your suggestion but when i click on submit button it asking me to enter agin my user name and password but i cant see my submitted reply.

4. Priya16

Priya16 IL Hall of Fame

MitraMyFriend,

I beleive sometimes it may go to moderation based on some words used in the post.

5. bars62

bars62 Senior IL'ite

hi mitra

this person is not worth living together i feel. do not trust him. hats off to your patience.

bars62
    bharathy.g.

6. MitraMyFriend

MitraMyFriend New IL'ite

Hi everyone,

Thanks for your support and suggestions.

After reading all replys to my thread,I spoke with my husband.
    He said what he did was wrong and he wont do this again and if u believe me u can stay or if u want to make a big issue out of it then and u cant stay with me then u can go.

I am thinking ill give him some time for my satisfaction so later i should not feel i did some mistake by spoiling our marriage so i want to take a last chance .

And one more thing even i did some mistakes like i was lazy(never tried to hard to get a job but he wanted a working girl means he wanted allrounder).used to sleep more and do all these things contributed for him to have all his pleasures outside means online.

Any men out there who can give their valuable opinion on this matter so i can get mens perpsective also.

After I have to say this he gives all freedom for me to do anything,he never forces me to cook and clean and never say no if i ask anything.

Thanks again.
    Shreya

7. Drpreethis

Drpreethis Gold IL'ite

Mitra,

There seems to be some technical problem with your thread only.
    I found another problem yesterday with your thread.. with some page uploading error.. However, heard a new one from you today.. :bonk
    Please wait and do not reply if you find that error.. Also, you can just keep a note of all replies in a text format somewhere.. Once I get a mail back from the Admin ( I had noted this to her yesterday ), I shal write to you.. Meanwhile you could try writing here.. But make sure, you save your reply in text format elsewhere so that you arent disappointed after the enitre typing..

8. Priya16

Priya16 IL Hall of Fame

Mitra,

I am not a expert in these but my mind tells,

You need to understand more about him.I beleive does he has any other habits even before marraige?
    And again these things they can't stop in one day.It needs lot of determinition and work hard.
    Anyhow you spend 5 years in this marraige and there is not harm in spending one more year.
    But staying in home lazy is not good for you nor for your family.Keep positive and pleasent environment in home.
    Both of you go gym and exercise.
    Participate in yoga classes and also spend time in spiritual activities and improve the life style and see any of those change your husband.
    If you want to stay in this marraige there is no point of douting him all the time.
    Leave everything to god and just try to improve yourself .
    If needed take some courses and try to find job and don't worry much about your husband what he is doing on his laptop.
    Give him positive encouragement to get out of it.
    Look back after a year and see you changed anything.

Take Care

9. MitraMyFriend

MitraMyFriend New IL'ite

Dear ILites,

Thanks once again.
    Now i am feeling little relieved after sharing my problems with you guys.
    Its really a great place to share and to learn something from ILites.

Now I have decided i will only concentrate on carreer and get a job as soon as possible and take care of myself,bring back my confidence :coffee and till then i'll try to get closer to my husband so i can decide what is the next step to take.

Shreya

10. drjp

drjp Senior IL'ite

I had posted this earlier, for some reason it does not show up!!

Sreesri,
    excellent analysis:thumbsup:thumbsup
    I do not agree with your conclusion though. That guy is total looser, and it is time for Shreya to act.
    drjp