Confused!!!.. Please Clarify!!!

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by deeprapriya, Jan 4, 2017.

1. deeprapriya

deeprapriya Gold IL'ite

I have a regular period though it slips once in a year... We decided its time for second baby and started ttc.... I usually have 26 - 28 days cycle. I did a test on 27th day, I got a positive line. Another on 28th day, and got another positive....

I had many symptoms on and off.... But the lower back pain is there from the day of ovulation till date.

But yesterday was day 29, evening when I went to restroom in office, I saw a brown/pink mucus. Nothing more than that. No bleeding till now. I usually get mucus in my periods. but what does this mucus meant?.

I am really afraid, if it is a warning sign of miscarriage.... Please clarify!!!...

@Vasumathy, please help.

2. MNR

MNR Gold IL'ite

Nothing of that sort. I had all of the above said symptoms except back pain.
    If it is positive means , its positive. Drink more liquids. Even in normal days also, i get yellowish discharge.

Even if it is miscarriage, nothing you can do.

So be positive. Check with doctor if you are doubtful/

deeprapriya likes this.
  3. happymom2013

happymom2013 Silver IL'ite

First of all congrats. Did you have your test done in the hospital?? There is nothing to worry. Don't get tensed. Get an appointment with your gyn and let her know about your concerns. They might give you some tablets to avoid miscarriage.

deeprapriya likes this.
  4. deeprapriya

deeprapriya Gold IL'ite

I did the at home. I am planning to visit gynec by this weekend.... I didnt have any such issues with my previous pregnancy.... so I got afraid....

5. Vasumathy

Vasumathy Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Congrats on your pregnancy. :)
    Eat healthy and stay healthy.
    Enjoy your pregnancy journey.
    Coming back to your query, its OK to have those bloodish ting or brown discharge once in a while.. Don't worry. Don't get tensed up. But if its going to higher level, get doc opinion. Progesterone supplements can support the pregnancy. Try to calm down all the way throughout pregnancy.
    Sticky baby dust to you.

6. deeprapriya

deeprapriya Gold IL'ite

Thanks Vasumathy for your supporting words.... I didnt have that discharge after that.... so I am feeling confident. I will see the Gynec, early next week.

Vasumathy likes this.