Confused: Our Own Schools Dubai

Discussion in 'Schools/Playgroups/Daycares in Dubai' started by reshmianeesh, Dec 19, 2013.

1. reshmianeesh

reshmianeesh New IL'ite

Hello,

I'm bit confused with two schools....Our Own English High School & Our Own High School. It is related to my son's Grade 1 admission. We are currently in Bahrain and will be getting shifted next month to Bahrain.

I tried to register online for my son's admission in Our Own English High School, but the website was accepting only admission for females !!!
    So my question is from when did Our Own English High School started not taking male students?
    Why i'm asking this because my husband's friend's son is studying in KG1 in the same school.

I was then told to apply in Our Own High School which is only for boys.
    I would like to know how is this school? Is it well and good like Our Own English High School?

How you rate Our Own High School with DPS Dubai?

Expecting advices from everyone at the earliest.

Thanks & Regards
    Reshmi

2. Nirushetty

Nirushetty Junior IL'ite

Hi reshmianeesh
    Yes ur rt our own English takes only female and our own high school for boys . Even I had same confusion regarding my son school . Finally everything settled down . According to khda rating dps is Gud then our own high school u can check in website u vil get reviews abt both the school
    . All the best for u and ur son