1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Looking to Get Fit and Lose Weight in 2018? : Find your Weight Loss Buddy
    Dismiss Notice

Condom is torn off-any chance of pregnancy. Please Help

Discussion in 'Gynaecology' started by deeparani2, Jan 6, 2012.

1. deeparani2

deeparani2 Silver IL'ite

Friends,
    When having intercourse yesterday, condom was torn. But not sure whether the liquid went inside or not. Is there any chance of pregnancy. I have 1 year kid and my health is not that much good to have another baby. So friends please help me, what can i do at this situation?
    I heard that ther is some tablet if taken within 72 hours we can avoid pregnancy. Can anyone give the exact name of that tablet and where can we get that in chennai and what are its side effects?

Please help me in this situation.:drowning

Thanks

Last edited: Jan 6, 2012

2. HIMAA

HIMAA New IL'ite

There are drugs as u said which wiil be there in most drug stores...but i advice u to approach a doctor asap and take it under supervision.

3. amunique

amunique Gold IL'ite

ipill is one of the pill... can take it before 72 hours... but if you can then ask your gyne atleast over the phone and take it but ASAP ...

4. healthonmove

healthonmove Gold IL'ite

Hi

Safe Sex Myth: Two condoms are better than one and none!

Fact: Using two condoms can cause friction between them and weaken the material, increasing the chance that the condoms might break. Do not blame the condom! It’s the improper use. “Correct use of one condom does the job required.”

Thanks