Condolences

Discussion in 'Bereavement' started by ushas1984, Apr 14, 2011.

1. ushas1984

ushas1984 New IL'ite

Friends,Our beloved singer KS chitra lost her only child in an accident in dubai..the child was their only one after 15 yrs of marriage:(

The eight year old daughter of popular Indian playback singer K. S. Chitra met a watery grave Thursday morning.

Nandana, who was in Dubai with her mother and her singing troupe, drowned in a swimming pool at a villa in Emirates Hills. The young girl was immediately rushed to a hospital in Jebel Ali, where she succumbed.

Singer Chitra has sung songs not just in South Indian films but also in many Hindi films. She has received six national awards and given hit numbers in at least 10 different languages. Chitra and her husband Vijayashankar considered their daughter Nandana as a true gift from god as they were blessed with a daughter after nearly fifteen years of marriage.

As the singer bereaves her dear daughter's untimely death, the stage is being set up at the Sharjah Cricket Stadium where Chitra along with her troupe is due to participate in a musical extravaganza celebrating compositions of A. R. Rahman.

Singer Chitra's 8 yr old daughter expires - The Times of India

2. cholu

cholu New IL'ite

This is very sad.. God may give Chitra and her family strength to overcome this grief..

Y'day I was very much worried that I have menses bleeding lasting more tha 5 days.. My hubby said his director daughter met with accident and died..he asked me to think the loss the dir is Goin through is nothing when compared to my problem.. My hubby asked me to think positive, stay calm and belief in god atleast we r not worst when compared to others and we shd be thankful for our current blessings which other's may not have..

3. mompapa

mompapa New IL'ite

Yeah thts true....even i felt very bad listnening to news.....My heartful condolences to Chitra & her husband....may god rest her daughter soul in peace and give chitra a new hope to living......