1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

Come on, lets us move our feet and shake that stubborn weight a little

Discussion in 'Keep Fit & Maintain Shape' started by Shanvy, Jul 3, 2012.

1. saarang

saarang Local Champion Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Please include me. I am very inconsistent. I have joined some threads too but the main problem is inconsistency. I will try to be regular here. I will start my walk from tomorrow.

2. pinky6

pinky6 Platinum IL'ite

hi friends
    my today workouts
    treadmill: 40 minuets and lost 100 calories
    yoga: 15 minutes
    feeling very happy now and later let me update the evening workouts..........

3. prana

prana IL Hall of Fame

Shanthi mam,

Nice thread..Will join you after sometime as you know the reason :)...

I was thinking of asking you this for longer time..Have you attched your recent foto in IL..?I really like to see your figure after you lost 20 kgs weight..

And kudos to you for your determination..Neverthless you are a real motivator for many of us here..

4. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

Sidvidu, that is the way to do.. no hesitation go walking..it helps you in a lot of ways..your high from the adrenalin that is pumped..you feel good and you are going to sleep better..

kavitha welcome.. something that works for you...but i feel walking is something that is simple and can be done by all, with restrictions, without restrictions and anybody.. the funpart is sometimes i just keep moving my legs even while i am cooking..but it keeps buzzing... be motivated and motivate others.. it is mutual...

5. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

no trying dear, make it a point of visiting..if you are off on the weekends, update on the first day of the week without fail.. learn to be consistent and weightloss will follow.. now i did not see this post yesterday or i would have prodded you by asking why not today..
    yaay pinky.. now don't post those number of calories..who wants to know those.. just the number of minutes you worked on the treamill should suffice..we don't want our friends to feel competitive..

hahaha, i have it in my private album..if you read shiva's post in our meetup thread here you will understand that there is an vast change (read from humongous to a reasonable size.. have sent you invitation to check out...

now do not do anything more than necessary.. take care of your lo's that will burn calories...

6. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

Today did 4 miles.. 2 of weighted miles..and 2 big burn.. i am thinking of dropping the weights for the next whole week..since my biceps are toned and muscled while triceps are bad..so only going to concentrate on the triceps..

and on a 4miles/hour pace you burn around 90 calories at my weight..or you can safely assume 75 calories minimum..

7. pavanivaranasi

pavanivaranasi Gold IL'ite

Hi..got up a bit late today around 5:30 in the morning...daily i get up at 5:00am. So could do only one mile.

Will try to do some miles in the evening.

8. pinky2

pinky2 Bronze IL'ite

Shanvy, Please count me in..Just saw about walkaerobics from your OP.I started Jillian Michaels &walking this week.Will combine this too hereafter and update here.

9. nihasvin

nihasvin Platinum IL'ite

2 miles (Leslie Sanone's) today.
    It was fun and i dint know i can be very happy while walking :)
    Thanks Shanvy for the thread and you have started it at the right time(for me :) )

3 people like this.
  10. Anitap

Anitap IL Hall of Fame

Inspired by this thread, I walked for 30 minutes today.

1 person likes this.