Come ILites, It’s Time To Sing, Dance and Celebrate! It’s Festival Time In IL!

Discussion in 'IL Treasure Hunt - 3rd Anniversary Contest' started by varalotti, Feb 20, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vandhana

Vandhana Silver IL'ite

Hello Ladies,

Important announcement regarding the contest. The new member status changes has affected the Contest username too. So it will not be able to accept private messages.

Would all our 8 finalists, for the remainder of the contest, please email your entries to :

contest@indusladies.com.

Thanks and sorry for all this confusion.

As mentioned in an earlier post, i will post a list of names of contestants whose entries I have not received around 7.30 AM IST. Please note we are doing this only becuase the new changes in the website has affected a few contestants in their IL privileges.

Thanks
    Vandhana

Last edited: Mar 27, 2008
  2. Vandhana

Vandhana Silver IL'ite

Team C, We need to come up with trickier questions!!WitsendWitsend

Ladies, all the final eight contestants got the answer correct for March 26th question.:clap:clap And so they can go ahead and start with March 27th Set of questions.
    We at Team C will sit up all night and break our heads to come up with some tricky ones!! Computer Typing

The following 8 contestants will move on to day 5 March 27th question:

Aishu22

ammukutty
    arunarc
    honeybee
    jlatch
    meenaneelakantan
    mohana
    sowmyapbhat

All the best ladies.

Vandhana

3. Vandhana

Vandhana Silver IL'ite

Ladies,

You gals are rocking!!

Ladies, all the final eight contestants got the answer correct for March 27th question.[​IMG][​IMG] And so they can go ahead and start with March 28th Set of questions.

We at team C are having sleepless nights now!!

The following 8 contestants will move on to day 6 March 28th question:

Aishu22

ammukutty
    arunarc
    honeybee
    jlatch
    meenaneelakantan
    mohana
    sowmyapbhat

All the best ladies.

Vandhana

4. Vandhana

Vandhana Silver IL'ite

Hello IL ites,

We are down to the final day of the contest , and it has been an extrememly enjoyable one. On behalf of Team C, I thank all the contestants for participating enthusiastically and maintaining the interest levels in all of IL high till the very end.

I too wished that all 8 of the final contestants would make it to the last day, unfortunately it was not to be.

The following 5 contestants are elligible to participate in the final set of questions for March 29th.

Aishu22
    arunarc
    Jlatch
    Meenaneelakantan
    Mohana

All the best to you ladies, and

Honeybee, Ammukutty and Sowmyapbhat, well played gals. Lets have a big round of applause for them:clap:clap:clap

Rgds
    Vandhana

PS: Contestants please note that the deadline for entry submission is 7.30 am IST on 30th . This is so that we can get the winner announcement made when it is still the IL anniversary here in US time zone.

Last edited: Mar 29, 2008
  5. Induslady

Induslady Administrator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Congratulations and Good Luck to all the 5 Finalists who have made to the D Day!!!

Malathy

6. Vandhana

Vandhana Silver IL'ite

Hello IL ites,

Team C would like to take this oppurtunity to thank all the members for making this contest , exciting and a resounding success. All of us Sridhar, Kamla, Malathy and I , had a wonderful time coming up with this contest. We went down memory lane , while researching the questions and it brought back a whole lot of pleasant memories of IL in its Infancy.
    The contest itself was so much fun, with so much enthusiasm shown by all of you and we all were at our wits end, trying to keep one step ahead of all of you smart IL ites. So on behalf of Team C, my heartfelt gratitude to all of you, and hope to see the same spirit and enthusiasm in all the contests yet to come. And believe me, we all do have some big ones up our sleeves.

I know all of you are anxious to learn about the winners. We will be announcing it shortly .Please bear with us.

Until the next treasure hunt, Team C bids Adieu.

Rgds
    Vandhana

Last edited: Mar 30, 2008
  7. Vandhana

Vandhana Silver IL'ite

Dear IL ites,

This March has been one intense month for all of IL with this anniversary contest. Now it seems like there is big empty gap to fill with its conclusion. We have learnt so much from this contest, old threads given a second chance, new IL ites learning to navigate through the forums, and last but not least, it has brought all of us members closer in our support and encouragement of each other. In that I would say that every IL ite is a winner, those who participated, and those who lent their support by way of encouraging the contestants. Bow

Now for the moment that all of have been waiting for, the three winners. Without further ado , they are:

Arunarc

Jlatch

Meenaneelakantan.

Congratulations all of you. Well played till the very end. Please Private message your mailing address in India to Induslady, so we can arrange to have your gift sent to you.

Once again congrats to all of you.

On behalf of Team C, thank you all for making this contest a huge success.

Please continue to post your congratulations, comments and questions in the discussion thread.

Vandhana

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 30, 2008
  8. Induslady

Induslady Administrator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Congratulations...Three Cheers to the 3 Winners - Hurray!!!

Arunarc, Jlatch & Meenaneelakantan.

Well played. A well deserved WIN!

A big "Thank You" to all the IL'ites who enthusiastically participated in this contest and kept it lively till the end.

Dear all,

Do not miss to wish the treasure hunt winners here...

On behalf of Team C,
    Malathy

Last edited: Mar 30, 2008
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.