Collection of slokas to get conceived and to have a good progeny - TTC daily reading

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by jananisai, Oct 28, 2013.

1. jananisai

jananisai Senior IL'ite

Dear TTC friends,

I have compiled possible slokas which I was asked to recite while TTC and during pregnancy. I have decided to share this compilation with all mt TTC friends and also help you learning it with right pronunciation. Daily 4:30 to 5:30 pm (UAE time) I will be online in skype and will teach all those are in need.
    This is the list of slokas from my book and I would pray God to bless all TTC friends like with lovely babies.

1. Sankata Nasana Ganapati Stotram
    ......................................... 5

2. Santhana Ganapathi Stothram
    ............................................... 5
    3. Santana Lakshmi (Lakshmi of Progeny)
    ................................... 6
    4. Subramanya - Panchadasakshari Mantra ................................. 6
    5. Santhana Gopala (Baby Krishna) mantra ................................. 7
    6. Santaana Gopala Stotra: ....................................................... 7
    7. Vamsa Vrudhi kara Durga Kavacham .................................... 16
    8. Varaha Kavacham ............................................................. 18
    9. Putra prapti ashtakam ........................................................ 23
    10. Navanaga slokam for good Progeny: ................................... 24
    11. Sloka from Soundaryalahari ............................................... 24
    12. Sri Garbha Rakshambika Stotram ....................................... 26
    13. Garbha Raksha Stotram .................................................... 27
    14. Garbarakshambigai 108 potri .............................................. 29
    15. Karuvalerchi amman sloka ................................................. 33
    16. For easy delivery ............................................................. 33
    17. Thayumanavar Sloka for Normal Delivery ............................. 33
    18. Devi argala sthuthi ........................................................... 33
    19. Navarathna Mantra Mala ................................................... 36
    20. Balamukundashtakam........................................................ 37
    21. Santana Prapthi Stotra ...................................................... 38
    22. Shashti Devi Stotram ........................................................ 38
    23. Dhamodara Gayatri .......................................................... 40
    24. Bala Kandam .................................................................. 40
    25. Madhusudana mantra ....................................................... 40
    26. Ganapati Atharva Sheersham ............................................. 41
    27. Rajarjeshwari from Atharva veda mantra .............................. 44
    28 Das Mahavidya Mantras ..................................................... 45
    29 Lyrics of Vishamakara kannan song ..................................... 48
    You can message me to get my skype id .

Regards

Janani

Last edited: Oct 28, 2013

2. vini31

vini31 Gold IL'ite

Re: Collection of slokas to get conceived and to have a good progeny - TTC daily read

can u pls attach the document and are the slokas written in english?? or other languages

3. jananisai

jananisai Senior IL'ite

Re: Collection of slokas to get conceived and to have a good progeny - TTC daily read

For the benefit for all the slokas are compiled in English. Message ur mail id. I will mail u the pdf file

Regards

Janani

4. jananisai

jananisai Senior IL'ite

Dear Deepthi,

May Goddess Sashti bless you with healthy babies. Have faith in yourself. Medicines and Doctors will help you once u r very strong mentally. This mental strength you get through this poojas, slokas and mantras. Message ur mail id will send u the file.

Regards

Janani

5. diptip

diptip New IL'ite

Thank u janani, thank u for ur kind words, i really mean and people like me need such support to have strength.

6. vini31

vini31 Gold IL'ite

I am umable to send pvt messages as I hv not been very active on IL off late. would it be ok if u can attach the pdf on this thread,

7. jananisai

jananisai Senior IL'ite

Dear Vini,
    Can I know how to attach file in this thread?

Regards

Janani

8. preethivignesh

preethivignesh Gold IL'ite

Please send me the pdf as well. Could not send PM to you Janani :(

9. jananisai

jananisai Senior IL'ite

Will Send u Preethi

10. vini31

vini31 Gold IL'ite