1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Colleague, Friend, Girl Friend, Wife???!!! - A love story....

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by Miracle1000, Mar 3, 2016.

1. meerasrini

meerasrini Platinum IL'ite

Maha dear. Never thought I would say ditto for your comments in such situation! Your message left me in tears. Miracle you really mean alot to us dear !! Vids u rightly said she have something better waiting ! Prayers and wishes for you miracle dear. Will miss you soo much da. I couldn't stop myself from refreshing your thread:-( take care. We r eagerly waiting to have you back sweet heart. God please bring her back !! Take care da. Love you loads :kissingheart::kissingheart::kissingheart:

2. anadev16

anadev16 Silver IL'ite

Hi Miracle

Your name has a miracle which will surely happen in your life as well and you will be overwhelmed soon with happiness and joy. Sad things always happen around us since too much of sweet doesnt taste gud. I pray to god to face your issues and i wish you that will be facing happy moments only in your life hereinafter. Also I am little selfish because that will also make you write again. I wish that your sad phase complete asap and to be back in happy. I was reading your story always but never posted a comment now i feel sad because my first reply is for ur last post. But I believe things will change soon and I will b the first person to reply for your next story.

You are bigger and better than whatever is intimidating or hurting you!!!!!!!

Thesikutti and meerasrini like this.
  3. Lata6

Lata6 Gold IL'ite

I came back to this thread seeing the activity but alas! it was due to our fellow Ilites replies. I am missing you badly Miracle. Wherever you are, be happy and enjoy, see the only thing that I make us happy are our thoughts. If we start treating us positively with positive thoughts then no one can ever shake us and make us feel sad. we control our destiny with the help of God. I am not a great person to offer advice but somehow got attached to you through this.

StrangerLady likes this.
  4. Akanksha1982

Akanksha1982 IL Hall of Fame

Oh Miracle dear! can't even imagine any problems can ever touch a bubbly girl like you. I feel sad that all I can offer is love and prayers and hope your problems go away faster than they came. Please feel to drop in whenever you need any support or motivation. Please please complete the story whenever you feel better. Love you loads and I am sure everything will be fine with time.

5. Rith

Rith IL Hall of Fame

Miracle dear, I never could digest that you are into such a situation. But I am confident enough that you will overcome it and happiness blossom in your life very soon. Loads and loads of prayers and love are with you always..Stay happy and wishing you good luck..All is well..Not getting words to say..Hoping for everything being positive

meerasrini likes this.
  6. 28neha

28neha Platinum IL'ite

What ever might be the prblm , i am sure you will fight with that and you will solve .. God trouble to lovely ppl just to test capability and am sure you will be the winner...we all are with you ,take care love you :) :)

7. Rampuri9

Rampuri9 Silver IL'ite

Dear Miracle, Very Sorry to hear this from you. Believe in GOD. Everything will be alright !!
    I just hope you will be atleast getting to see these messages from all your friends and well wishers on IL. Be strong and do things which can bring happiness to you. Take care of yourselves. We will wait till you return with flying colors. Lots of Love to you !!

8. leenam05

leenam05 Platinum IL'ite

Miracle dear pls don't loose hopes, You will definitely overcome your problems. Take care dear.:grinning:

9. shrivni

shrivni Silver IL'ite

Hi Miracle.....Just wanted to ask...How are you? Hugs to you dear!!!!

10. curiousgals78

curiousgals78 Gold IL'ite

Hi Miracle,
    how are you doing? lots of hugs and prayers your way.