Cold!!!

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by shilpases, Jan 18, 2012.

1. shilpases

shilpases Senior IL'ite

Ok I moved to the US from India last year.

A little about me ..I am kinda skinny ... was unhealthy skinny when in India but have put on weight a lil now. I cannot bear the cold. Even whenI was in bangalore i could not take it if someone out the fan in the room when the temperature was normal. Hot for others but cold for me. the temperature being about 25 deg C. Now here it is winter. and yesterday i was walking from one building to another in college about 10 mins walk and I felt that I was freezing. This was when im totally covered up. Im wearing thermals, a full sleeves t shirt, a sweater and a huge winter jacket. What do you do to keep yourself warm over here. yesterday's temperature about -20 deg C.

2. Mmetal

Mmetal New IL'ite

nice jacket for a starter that covers upto thighs for sure. Thermal wears would help.

I prefer gloves from a brand name called hotfingers. They work extremely well to keep hands warm. They tend to be pricy but sure worth it.

3. shilpases

shilpases Senior IL'ite

yeah.. my husband said so too and we bought all the gloves and the jacket and the cap from LL bean. its my face that gets super cold. I cannot feel my face after the walk. Is there anything I can do about it?