Coimbatore Indusladies - Shall V Meet ?

Discussion in 'Coimbatore' started by CoolPie, Jan 14, 2018.

1. CoolPie

CoolPie Silver IL'ite

Hi all,
    It gives really great pleasure to join indusladies and keep connected with many ILs here. And not the least to mention, it would be nice if we Coimbatoreans planned a meet.

Anyone interested to join ? Shall we all meet at any agreed venue on any particular day and have a chit chat and get to know each other so that we can be friends forever ?
    it would be great meeting up and helping each other (if required) and making friends in this lonely yet busy world. Pls come up with your thoughts and tell if this is possible....

If agreed, its not only friendship but we can meet whenever we want and plan events, meet over coffee, can be friends for life, get our kiddies new friends, and y not even start a business together? Great things might happen....

For the bigger things that can happen later, shall we start knowing each other organising a meet? Even if we join in this discussion we shall organise our first meet atleast a month after so that many of them who might be interested can also take part after viewing this thread....

What say ladies? Am waiting to hear from you all.....

Jey likes this.

2. gypsySoul

gypsySoul New IL'ite

hello there,

I would like to you up on your offer. I visit the city once a month though. I would love to hear from you on this.

Regards.

3. CoolPie

CoolPie Silver IL'ite

Dear gypsysoul,
    I am ready for the event, though it was posted so long ago. Lets both join together and catch up often or as you wish. I shall inbox my number so that we can watsapp. Its a great pleasure to start with two of us and if anyone is interested they can also join us at any point of time, may be after days or months or even years later if interested.

Thank you for activating this thread.

4. Niv25

Niv25 New IL'ite

iam nivetha from coimbatore iam interested!!!

5. CoolPie

CoolPie Silver IL'ite

Welcome Nivedha. You can inbox ur watsapp number.

6. nemesis

nemesis Platinum IL'ite

Is it an indus'ladies' meet?

7. CoolPie

CoolPie Silver IL'ite

Dear nemesis,
    Yes of course. Whoever is interested can join. It doesnt limit to Indusladies, though the group can be formed here. ANyone can take their neighbourhood (near workplace or house) ladies or friends and come. we can create a watsapp group and any coimbatorean woman can join and lets plan events/meetups in that group.

8. nemesis

nemesis Platinum IL'ite

CoolPie likes this.
  9. CoolPie

CoolPie Silver IL'ite

Thank u nemesis. But try to join the group. I shall inbox my number to you.

Yet another note for all :
    There is absolutely No need to tell your username on ILs when you join the group. As many of them must have posted some personal problems in various forums, some might not feel easy to join the group/meetup. So if anyone wants to share their username on IL in the group its up to their own convenience. Its not mandatory at any point of time.
    All are welcome.

Last edited: Jun 12, 2018