Coffee Mornings - Part II

Discussion in 'Community Chit-Chat' started by kAlyaniShAnti, May 23, 2011.

1. kAlyaniShAnti

kAlyaniShAnti IL Hall of Fame

Good Morning, Dearies [​IMG]! I am trying to look beyond the darkness outside [​IMG] as I need to leave for office now. It is [​IMG] quite cold outside! Lemme see whether I can get some [​IMG] smoking moments on the way to cheer me up :hide:
    Dear Malathy, wishes for your DD's exams! [​IMG]

2 people like this.
  2. mimur9

mimur9 IL Hall of Fame

Good Morning Buddies

Made uppappam / kuzhi paniyaaram, chutney and sambar for breakfast. Simultaneously watched the live programme from Thirunallaaru on Saneeswara peyarchi. Felt so happy to have the darshan of the deity at home. Including you all in my special prayer today. :)

Kanaka, may the vignaharta grace the occassion and make it a success and bless you all. Don't forget to distribute the prashadh to us. :)

Malathy, Busy bee, Best wishes to you DD for her exams.

Kripa, how is Pavi

Periamma, how are you? how is your son now?

CL, what happened, no seeing.

Saroj, how are you?

Sudha, hope you all had a nice time.

Kalyani, the cold wave have hit north, may be the impact. But it has not yet reached us :-( still hot over here. Seems, no winter this time :-(

Hi - Viji ma, Kamala, KB, Satchi, Uma, Shantha and all CM friends

wish you all a great day

3. Riyakathir

Riyakathir Platinum IL'ite

dear friends..

I am feeling happy for past three days... over flowing love from prak... routine at home with out disturbances... and...

i am seeing prak seeing a programme (other then news) very interestingly.. daily he is not missing Air Tel Super singer... it is nice to watch him watching the singing kids mouth open.. he he he he.

Today morning i made Idli... and my long time goal achieved this time.... i prepared super soft idli... thanks to Mira akka and satchi akka for all your suggestions to ferment it sooon... i wrapped the batter vessel with a woolen bed sheet and two velvet pillows up and down (floor and atmosphere is chill) i got the idli batter very soon in this chilled weather. thanks for that.

Today i had a mesmerizing morning.... saw my favorite film "bombay" it re winded my mind to my love life and struggle for the marriage... Had heartfelt prayers to my God... thanking for giving me a beautiful life..

My maid did not turn up.... i stopped calling her and waiting for her... i started to use very very minimal number of vessels... and washing with warm water.. so not feeling any difficulty...

Wishing you all a wonderful day...

bhanu: welcome to coffee mornings..!! you will have great time here...

Sudha akka: how was the pooja for sani baghavan.. please pray for me too.. right now sani is transformed to my mouth/ tongue.. he he hehe

Malathy: nice to see you!!! keep coming.. when time permits you...

Meera akka: Hi akka

Kanaga: what sweet you made ma.. i bought gulab jamun mix and searching time to make it.. he he he

Kalyani: Dear.. here cold is better then on Monday.. i am getting used to it.... started to enjoy....

:hiyabig HI to all my CM friends here.... Have a great day ahead

2 people like this.
  4. Sudha Kailas

Sudha Kailas IL Hall of Fame

Re: Good Morning

Good morning buddies !!

Malathy...........lovely to see you pa.......best wishes to Aishu for her exams !! Am in Chennai right now !!

Riya.........so glad to hear that Prak is keeping you happy........did you find out about the special b'day surprise from Prak ??

Kanaks, Kalyani, Mira...........went to the temple in the morn and did sankalpam and came. Homam, abhishekam are all performed after this and the vadhyar told me to come in the evening to take prasadham. Prayed for all of you too !! Let Shani Bhagavan take good care of all our health and happiness !!

Viji ma........are you also busy today going for special puja with mama !!

Take care friends and a big hello to all other CMites !!

3 people like this.
  5. mimur9

mimur9 IL Hall of Fame

Riya, very glad to know about the evergrowing love between you two. May you be like this always. Waiting for the cold wave to hit mumbai (?)! no winter here this time :-( Glad to know that you were able to get the batter fermented in the cold weather. take care.

Sudha, Very nice to know about the special pooja and thanks a lot buddy for keeping us in your prayers. I did a simple offering of ellodharai to bagwan and offered prayers. Prayed for the well being of all of you. Yes, as you said, May the Shaneeshwar Bhagwan shower his blessings on us.

1 person likes this.
  6. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Hi dearies

To have good relations with all, we should keep our nature like a theatre screen, it accepts all characters but remains peacefully white

Sudha dear glad to know that you went to temple andhomam , abhishekam was done. May God bless you with good health. My time went with the Doctor who did Sonography. I am having Vericos Veins. Will get the report in the evening. Please pray for me also

Hi to Riya, Kalyani, VJ, Satchi, Kanaka, Sai, Mira, Susri, Aparna, Kamala, Kantha, Malathy, Vijaya,. Periamma, CL and others

7. kanaka Raghavan

kanaka Raghavan IL Hall of Fame

Good evening friends
    Sudha-glad you visited the temple and all the best to you.
    Mira-thanks for praying,god bless you.
    Riya-glad you were able get soft idlis,my mother in law used to do the same when she was in Delhi.hope your servant came back.
    KS-Take care,I heard it is pretty cold in Orissa.
    My sincere wishes to all my friends on Sani Payarchi day.
    Had pooja had my place on Ekadesi.5 ladies with children came,we chanted Sahasaranamam.Made banana muffins,orange cake ,puri and Jain rajma.Then we all went to the park,played games and acme back at 4.In th evening have to go for packing gift hampers to be distributed to workers on XMAS day.It is cold and windy here.
    Take care all of you.

8. Sudha Kailas

Sudha Kailas IL Hall of Fame

Good morning Viji ma, Mira, Kanaka, Kalyani, Kamala, Kantha ma, Satchi, Sai, VJ and all others !!

Viji ma.......varicose veins (!!) will definitely pray ma !! The only thing you need to do is to put your feet up whenever you are sitting and do not strain too much (my MIL had same probs) and these days there are some special stockings which you could wear......hope the doctor gives you good remedy ma (will pray for that).

Kanaka.........nice to hear about your puja meet and it is so nice that all of you are packing some goodies for the workers who have left their family back home.

Mira.......good to note that you did the puja at home, prepared ellu sadham to Shani bhagavan and thanks so much for keeping all of in your prayers ma.

Kalyani.........is the cold too much today.....you are not to be seen !!

VJ......hows u ?? not seen for a long time now !!

Kamala........how is it going ?? Xma hols started there for you ?? How r the boys doing ??

Sai........how is Pavi ??

Kantha ma........so what special today ?? how did the kanjeevaram idlis turn out ??

Riya.......how r u ??
    To all other CM buddies.......hello and hi !!

9. Riyakathir

Riyakathir Platinum IL'ite

Dear Friends!!!!

Yesterday don't know why???!!!! WitsendMe and Prak did not get sleep at all... we were at bed, fighting back with cold and shivering... and talking talking and talking.. End result.. i slept off this morning..i did not even hear the alarm...

and surprise...

Prak got up early then me... and made his trademark Veg biriyaani.... that's nice... :thumbsup

i had a log hot water bath today.. :hide: it was sooo nice....

my maid returned after 5 days... as i guessed.. she was not well and told, she has been admitted in hospital.. i just told her.. take leave, but inform me... i sent her off for couple of days to take rest... :-(

My office is in plan of shifting the office to Delhi.. though prak told.. where ever your office goes we will go there.. again.. shifting, finding veggie shop and other things.. OMG.... Praying they should end up this plan in gurgoan itself... :hide:

Others... All Is Well... :)

sudha akka: i am very fine akka... i am not able to get it from prak.. he is keeping it that secret... i thought he is going to take me to tajmahal, as he love to see Taj Mahal in mist/smoke/fog effect... but.. he is telling sure.. that it is not the place.. i tried to get it from some of his friends.. they also.. not able to make it.. he said.. its my favorite place... that's all i know.. i am praying it should not be any snow point.... OMG.. i cant bear the cold..

kanaka: Oh... i should say thanks to mira and satchi akka who taught me that.... my Helping Maid came back.. she was not well and admitted in the hospital... pavam..

Viji ma: HI ma!! How are you?

Mira akka: thanks a lot akka... make a visit to delhi/my home.. enjoy the cold for some days.... once again thanks a lot for soft idli.. thanks a lot for your wishes akka...

My Ever Loving HI to all my lovely CM friends.. :hiya

10. satchitananda

satchitananda IL Hall of Fame

Hi friends,

Life going on as usual. Was down with migraine at the weekend. Maid was away - went to her village for 2 days and did not appear for 3. Found she had not been cleaning the kitchen properly. So went to clean up and landed up with back and shoulder pain all over again. Had to miss physio for 2 days. Anyway, back at it yesterday. Life is now busy with the moderation work in the relationships forum. Am enjoying the work.

Just had lovely hot carrot-radish parathas for lunch and am feeling pleased as punch. :rotfl Mira, are you listening?????

Vijima, what did the doc say? Are you wearing compression stockings? Do take care and put your leg up from time to time.

Sudha, glad you went to Shani temple. Hope you put in a good word for me. :-D

KS dear, so one more day to go home. You must be looking forward to it? How many days will you be away?

Mira, how are you dear? Missed chatting with you yesterday.

Hi Kanaks, Banana muffins and orange cakes!!! Wow, hope you remembered all of us especially Mira and myself when you ate them :-D

Hi to everyone else. Have a nice day.

Jilloo dear, what news? Waiting for your photos of the night market.

Riya, glad to know your idlis came well and that you are at peace once again. Hope your maid gets well soon and comes back to work regularly.