Coffee Mornings - Part II

Discussion in 'Community Chit-Chat' started by kAlyaniShAnti, May 23, 2011.

1. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Kalyani dear all the best for your finger to be ok soon. Some days we dont feel like getting up from the bed but once we are up then we are on our toes. I missed your post with smileys today early in the morning. Your colourful posts makes my day.

Sudha dear good to know you are getting ready to post the Nagaland travelogue. Waiting anxiously to read the same. Glad that the rains have stopped. How is your good friend keyboard. Waiting to hear from you about your wonderful meet today and who all you met

Kanaka dear how are you, did you go for your walk. Missing you today . How is your mother ?

Kantha dear thanks for the different cauliflowers, through you we could see them. How is Sreya and Nikhil, my hugs and kisses to them

,?

2 people like this.
  2. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Mira dear what is special for dinner today. Enjoyed chatting with you yesterday. Today I am feeling better than yesterday.

Satchi dear glad to see your colourful post yesterday. Glad to know that you are getting better. All the best to be free from all pains.

Dear VJB how are you. missing your post with smileys today

Dear Riya glad to know that you have got a friend in your building

Dear Saroj, Soniya, CL, Malathy, Vijaya, Paru, Shanta, Aruna, Sai and others hi to all of you, take care

Kalyani dear glad to know that you are also like me in shopping

Kamala dear I am much better now with all your wishes. Glad to know you made so many items today , my mouth is watering reading the menu.

1 person likes this.
  3. kanaka Raghavan

kanaka Raghavan IL Hall of Fame

Good night friends
    Viji ma,kkrish,riya,sudha,periamma,satchi,mira,ks
    had to go Dubai to visit friends,came late in the evening,so could not come in CM.
    Kantha ma -how is XMAS there?
    KKrish-you must also be enjoying XMAS celebrations.Is it snowing there
    ?
    came home ,made PONGAL AND masiyal.
    Started reciting Thriuppavai.
    my mother is progressing well.stitches have been removed .
    [​IMG]

4. Sudha Kailas

Sudha Kailas IL Hall of Fame

Good morning friends !!

Yesterday, we had a lovely time........Nitya akka, Shakambari and surprise package Shanta !!
    Met at 2 PM. Nitya akka was the early bird reaching at 1.25 and she taught me how to knit just the initial stitches. I have to concentrate more to perfect this art !!
    Shakambari came in next and we discussed a lot of crafts etc and when the door bell rang, we were wondering who it would be and on opening saw a brimming Shanta and all 3 of us were so thrilled and the whole room was alive with chats and laughter.
    We have made lots of plans (mum is the word till we accomplish them) and promised each other that we should meet more often with more willing Ilites !!

Viji ma, Kamala, Kalyani, Kanaka and all other dearies........big HIIIIIII from me.

Take care and have a gr8 SUNDAY with famliy !!

5. kanaka Raghavan

kanaka Raghavan IL Hall of Fame

Hi good morning[​IMG]
    How are you all?
    Sudha -glad you had a wonderful time with Nitya,Shikka and Shanta.[​IMG]
    enjoy.
    Viji ma,Riya,Periamma,Kkrish,Kantha,Mira,Satchi,VBJ,Sai,Uma ,KS and others-
    [​IMG]
    Another week starting.It has become quite cold.
    Went for my usual walk.
    Take good care.

1 person likes this.
  6. kAlyaniShAnti

kAlyaniShAnti IL Hall of Fame

Hi Friends! [​IMG]!!! For me, today we are working. So I'll be leaving shortly and getting ready now [​IMG][​IMG] !

Dear Sudha, that was lovely[​IMG]!!! Really nice to know about the meet. Through out yesterday, I was thinking 'are they meeting now'? How is Shantha's DD? So nice to know that Nithyakka has taught you [​IMG]...

Will write for all of you in the evening, Dearies! Have a great day!

PS:Typed this before I left from home and before posting the power went off :rant

1 person likes this.
  7. kanthaeikon

kanthaeikon Gold IL'ite

Dear Viji ma
    Sriya is fine (too much of looties) I am watching daily atleast 4 hours a day. Ramya got runner up in wardrobe contest. Here Nikil is fine. he is enjoying Santa and other outings.
    Yesterday we went to Saminarayan Temple and Kumeo temple. Today went to Iscon temple. I took photos will post it tomorrow.

Dear Sudha
    glad to know you had a great time.
    Today I am posting the Jewellery i made for Nikils teachers. pls post your comments.

Dear Kanaks
    I am fine and enjoying the Christmas. Auckland is not a big city but have lot of activities. Very clean city.
    Today I went Iscon temple . My DIL told me we will be there for "Arathi" as she said it was great. People sang and danced as well. Lot of Foreigners i have seen clad with dotti and girls with Pavadai thavani (can you believe this) We especially south Indians have forgotten the pavadai thavani attire .
    We go for shopping twice or thrice since near to my house there are so many malls and there will be 30 to 50% off always because of festive season. I bought shoes three types and five tops.
    Nikil broke my reading glasses so I got it for 7NZ$. If we go for night market ( they put the shops in the car parking area next time will take a snap and show you) there it is so cheap we get all items.

Dear KS You will be getting compensatory holiday for these Sundays. We are going to Rotorua outing on 24 and 25th. Hope Nikil will be doing good on these days.

A big Hi to all other CM buddies
    kantha

2 people like this.
  8. kAlyaniShAnti

kAlyaniShAnti IL Hall of Fame

Friends, [​IMG] from office. Happy to see many posts today inspite of being Sunday!
    Dear Vijimma, nice to know that you are feeling much better now [​IMG].
    Dear Kantha, great that you are travelling around the places [​IMG]and Nikhil is enjoying your company. What did you make with those nice cauliflowers [​IMG]? My hearty congratulations to Ramya for the runner up prize! I liked her arrangements!
    Dear Kanaka, here also suddenly it has become quite cold, specially at night. I am always like [​IMG] ...
    Dear Food Queen Mira, missing your foody presence here [​IMG]... How are things over there?
    Dear Kamala, my cold is better, excepting cough at night [​IMG].
    Dear VJB, where are you, Dear? Not seeing you online also [​IMG] !!! You know, at this time you get a very good variety of jagery there at WB. In local language it is called Patali Goorr. It is available in liquid as well as in solid form, nice fragrance. People make sweet dishes, payasam etc using it. Have you tried it?
    Hi Dear Satchi, how are you feeling now? Hope the physiotherapy is doing good on you! My wishes for you always![​IMG]

Hi to all Sweet Dearies and wishing you a very good night![​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  9. Sudha Kailas

Dear Kalyani, thanks so much for your quickie !!
    We had a lovely time indeed.
    Thanks to IL for giving me so many beautiful friends !!

10. Sudha Kailas

Dear Jillo, I am going there next........was eagerly waiting for this dear !!