Coffee Meet for JLT/Tecom/Marina and adjoining areas

Discussion in 'IL'ites in Dubai' started by Shivani2009, Jan 15, 2012.

1. Shivani2009

Shivani2009 Moderator Staff Member Gold IL'ite

Hi ladies
    Im planning to organise a Coffee Meet up for ladies based towards New Dubai side , How about MOE as a location ? Ones I get to hear from you all , then we can decide on day and date ..
    Look forward to hear ...

1 person likes this.

2. craftysideup

craftysideup Senior IL'ite

HI Shiv,(sorry for hijacking the thread, just wanted some info)
    Know of anything happening near International city?? If I arrange something here in IC , whats my chance at meeting ILites ?? Is there anyway I can fish out people who live near International city/DSO/Mirdiff? I'm really looking for some company..married and have a 2.5 yr old boy and a 2 yr old beagle :eek:)
    Any info about organising a coffee meetup would be highly appreciated.)

3. Shivani2009

Hi Crafty
    Welcome to IL and Can understand it must get pretty boring without someone to talk to . Check out this link
    Indian Ladies in International City - Meet here, this may give you some platform to touch base with other ladies from your area . As to organise coffee Meet up , You can always conduct one , post a new thread with the date, time n Venue, Whoseever would be keen to come along , Will reply on the same thread . meanwhile , if you're mobile you are welcome to join Coffee Meet ups that I Organise . Next one will be in Feb ..
    Wish you luck and shoot shud you need any assistance .

4. latac

latac Junior IL'ite

Hi Shivani

I would love to attend one of the CM in Feb.....look forward to it. Will follow up and check
    Lata

5. Shivani2009

Sure thing Lata ..Would love to catch up . Keep yourself posted through this thread for Feb CM

Cya then

6. latac

latac Junior IL'ite

Hi Shivani

How did the meet go at Dubai MArina/JLT.....must have been nice meeting the the Iladies.

Have not seen any posts from you so just dropped a note to say Hi...and let me know anything new happening....I too stay near Mankool, Bur Dubai area...and hope to meet u soon...have a nice day!!!

Lata

7. Shivani2009

Hi Lata
    How have you been ? Didnt get any response so didnt conduct one .

I wasnt keeping too well on account of Weather Change , but now feeling better . Im just so apprehensive of Change in Climatic conditions of Dubai , somehow it has never been so kind to me ..

Where exactly are you putting up in Bur Dubai , Im in Golden Sands Area near Stan-C
    When do we get to see you ?

8. latac

latac Junior IL'ite

Hi Shivani

Sorry have not been in IL...went to India for wedding..just got back to Dubai couple of days ago. How r u? I am in Bur Dubai ...btw burjuman and stan chart...opp golden sands 10. Where are u in Bur dxb? I hope to see u soon ...let me know I can always catch up this side of town. Drop a line we will meet .

Lata

9. divyaramganesh

divyaramganesh Junior IL'ite

Hi Lata,

Nice to know you are back ! :) Hope u had a good time in India.. let me know wen u guys meet .. will love to join in :)

Cheers!

10. Sammie4

Sammie4 New IL'ite

Hi all,

I stay in jlt. Would love to meet up with all of you. Let me know when and where :)