1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

Coconut Oil - Good For Eyebrow Growth??

Discussion in 'Face & Skin Care' started by goldfish99, Apr 27, 2016.

1. Coconutspell

Coconutspell New IL'ite

Use organic or homemade coconut oil. It gives a faster growth. Yesit's good for eyebrows and eyelashes too. Honestly, my eyebrows were very light coloured and thin and their growth were also very slow. And as we all know eyebrows play a very important role to make our face look pretty. And my eyelashes were also small and was lighter in colour. But trust me two weeks, just before going to bed, I used to apply my homemade pure coconut oil on my eyebrows and eyelashes and would sleep. Next morning I used to wash my face normally with water. And within a week I got amazing results. You can use organic coconut oil to see the difference. They work awesome.You can follow my page on Instagram coconut_spell for more awesome ways that Coconut oil helps in making hair and skin beautiful and healthy. If you want you can like my page on Facebook Coconut_spell to get amazing tips on coconut oil. All the tricks shared there are personally tried and still applied on myself.

2. Coconutspell

Coconutspell New IL'ite

Yesit's good for eyebrows and eyelashes too. Honestly, my eyebrows were very light coloured and thin and their growth were also very slow. And as we all know eyebrows play a very important role to make our face look pretty. And my eyelashes were also small and was lighter in colour. But trust me two weeks, just before going to bed, I used to apply my homemade pure coconut oil on my eyebrows and eyelashes and would sleep. Next morning I used to wash my face normally with water. And within a week I got amazing results. You can use organic coconut oil to see the difference. They work awesome.You can follow my page on Instagram coconut_spell for more awesome ways that Coconut oil helps in making hair and skin beautiful and healthy. If you want you can like my page on Facebook Coconut_spell to get amazing tips on coconut oil. All the tricks shared there are personally tried and still applied on myself.

3. likikuppu

likikuppu New IL'ite

Castor oil is used as an eyebrow serum by many bloggers :)

Coconutspell likes this.
  4. Coconutspell

Coconutspell New IL'ite

May be you are right. Though I hvnt used it personally so not sure.my eyebrows were very thin. Parlour ladies used to tell me that by doing your eyebrows regularly I might get it thick. But it was of no use. Only after applying coconut oil that I hv seen fast improvement and am really amazed and satisfied with the result.

5. likikuppu

likikuppu New IL'ite

Glad it worked for you :)

Coconutspell likes this.
  6. Coconutspell

Coconutspell New IL'ite

Thanks.. Yes but purity of oil matters alot. If the quality is hood then only you will get the expected results. I used handmade coconut oil. I actually used this oil for my skin and hair which gave me more than satisfying results. From there I got an idea of starting my own business of selling home-made coconut oils under the brand name coconut_spell and I also have a page Coconut_spell on fb and Instagram. If you want you can check out. I hv put all my homemade recipes that I make with coconut oil for my skin and hair. They are really simple since we all hv a v busy schedule so we don't hv time to look aftr our skin and hair much. Hope you hv a nyc time here.

7. krishnateja

krishnateja New IL'ite

You can use castor oil also it gives the better results.

8. Anusowmyan

Anusowmyan Gold IL'ite

coconut oil is highly helpful in skin &hair care. no doubt about it.

9. latharaman

latharaman New IL'ite

Hi friend, you can use caster oil for good results..