1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

CNR herbal center. NEED DESPERATLY HELP

Discussion in 'Nature Cure' started by cira11, Sep 9, 2010.

1. cira11

cira11 New IL'ite

Hello to all IL friends.

My dad went to India last month and bought back home some herbal stuff from this ayurveda doctor called Dr. rajadhurai C. N.

Now after researching on internet I have got a image that he is a cheatperson whose only concern is money and not the patients health.

These herbtablets have been really expensive ( around 35 thousand) and I am sceptical that nothing is written neither in the tabletbox nor the oilglasses. Literaly we have not got any clue of what we are putting in us.

So, please help me. It is even okay if the tablets do not work, but I am so scared that they may have som side-effects. SO may you Ilaties please help me out of this. Do some of you have experience with this center called CNR HERBAL TREATMENT CENTER; T:NAGAR?

Last edited: Sep 9, 2010

2. mimur9

mimur9 IL Hall of Fame

I have not come across this clinic. But anyway for herbal treatments always go for branded & experienced ones. If you have any doubts on the medicine, you can still visit a trained experienced ayurvedic practioner and ask them about the authenticity of the medicines that your father had purchased.

You can check with Mr. Babu in http://www.indusladies.com/forums/n...ya-chikitsa-ayurveda-yoga-naturopathy-43.html thread by posting the problem of your father, names of the medicines, their dosage who may assist you on your query.

3. vignesh423

vignesh423 New IL'ite

i want to know whether cnr herbs is good or not.curing r not

4. swathi12raj

swathi12raj New IL'ite

CNR is a quack...he charges 10,000 rs or more for one month but gives allopathy medicines also.... my frnd got cheated ...plz dont go to him and waste ur money