CM during clomid cycle

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by dira910, Jun 25, 2013.

1. dira910

dira910 New IL'ite

hi..im new to this side... the forum here are really useful for those who are intent to conceive. well, i am having a problem. nw im under clomid 1st cycle. i start to take my clomid frm 18 til 22june(5days of 50mg). 2day is my CD9. my cervical mucus started to change into egg white but the quantity of discharge getting alot.. im worried alot. wen i hv gone through some article in internet, i get to knw tat during the clomid cycle mostly will hv dry CM. why m i having a high flow of CM?? whtz the symptoms of ovulation??? any 1 can guide me??? ots my 1st cycle of clomid...

Last edited: Jun 25, 2013

2. Yettobemom

Yettobemom Gold IL'ite

I too had white copious cm this cycle on clomid, may be its sign of ovulation. Though its said cm is dry with clomid

1 person likes this.
  3. dira910

dira910 New IL'ite

thanks on it... but im worried abit coz nw CD18 till hving the CM:)egg white" wic is watery and sticky at night) and its really itchy. i nvr gone tru it b4 this... im really worried..

4. Yettobemom

Yettobemom Gold IL'ite

Please ask your gyno what it is all about, because itchy sounds something other than plain ovulation cm. Hope it turns out to be nothing.
    Baby dust to you

1 person likes this.