1. Handy Kitchen Tips that You cannot Miss : Solutions for all your Problems
    Dismiss Notice

Clean Home

Discussion in 'Spotless Kitchen' started by upfsabari, Oct 31, 2011.

1. upfsabari

upfsabari IL Hall of Fame

wow.. so sweet of you Magee.. sure..

2. Magee

Magee Moderator Staff Member Platinum IL'ite

Hi Ladies,

I Cleaned mixy yesterday and decluttered Living room...and also maintaining kitchen platform very clean.

Ambika, Manju and Sabari whats your update?????

Magee

3. manjukps

manjukps IL Hall of Fame

Hi Magee,

That is great. Mostly maintaining. As my fil is not in town additional responsibility of watering garden. Last weekend as we bought a new flat tv for our bedroom in 1st floor, shifted the old one down disposing the older big tv. Called persons to fix both tvs on wall. Moved the big tv stand from living room to adjoining bed room. These were done with the help of my DH and DS. On Sunday they had to go out, so I had to keep back and dispose things which was occupying the tv stand. Re-organizing done in the bedroom to make room for the tv stand as it is shaped as it can be used only for the corners. Now it can have multiple usage as we had to throw out the obsolete old music system which was occupying major space in that.

Cleaned up my draw of cook books kitchen equipment warranties, hair dryer etc. cleaned up the tool draw and organized it which is the lower part of the bookshelf under staircase.

This weekend job will be dusting showcase and book shelf.

Will update after doing this.

Refer the link on time management by Kamala http://www.indusladies.com/forums/b...ime-management-cooking-cleaning-exercise.html

I find that useful to include exercise routines also

Regards
    Manjukps

1 person likes this.
  4. easy

easy Gold IL'ite

hi Manju,
    Just visited the thread. I sawthe photos of your wardrobes/kitchen etc.They are too good..nice to see how your daughter organized her cupboard. great job... very organized .Kudos to you.

after looking at all the IL photos in this thread . ;-) Hope i willl get some motivation to clean up my wardrobe this weekend..

1 person likes this.
  5. Magee

Hi Ladies,

This weekend, i washed pooja sets, and cleaned mixy.
    Other thing went as usual like maintaining sink, kitchen platform, brooming , washing, folding etc.,

Magee

6. luv2smile

luv2smile Silver IL'ite

good for you magee, u have cleaned the puja rooma. I have been planning this for almost 3 months and have not been able to move forward in that...all my time is gone with my cooking, washing the dishes, kitchen clean up ,regular household chores , My DH is not able to lend me a helping hand bcos of his tight schedule and my DD is keeping me busy 24/7. I plan to fold the 2 loads of laundry that i have. i don't want to set huge targets...just simple ones and move forward.

7. Magee

Hi,

Do not dump the dishes and wash it at one time, just wash the dishes once the purpose is over as soon as possible, this leave your sink without dishes or not with too many dishes to get washed.

If you have too many extra work, make a cooking very simple for a day and get the other work done on that day.

Hope this will help you.

Magee

8. Magee

Hi Ladies,

Yesterday, broomed the floor, folded the clothes and arranged in wardrobe, also declutter hall within 10 min'ts.
    My kitchen platform, stove , sink and mixy are clean just maintaining it in the same condition.

Today Washed bathroom floors before bathing.

Now having some work with Fridge....will post you once i finish it.

Magee

9. manjukps

manjukps IL Hall of Fame

Welcome easy. Happy that the pictures are motivating.

Last weekend I changed all the bedspreads and pillow cover. Washed the old ones, dried, folded, organized in its place.

Though I am maintaining my wardrobe it needs a bit of intense arrangement. Already arranged the artificial jewellery draw.

did a whole lot of re-arrangement in the living room and bedroom downstairs. Yet to clean the living room showcase and bookshelf which I committed last week as the re-arrangement took place without plan.

Tomorrow while cooking itself will clean the fridge. Freezer is neat. Fridge needs a wipe.

will update by this weekend.

regards
    Manjukps

10. deepa10

deepa10 Gold IL'ite

I am back here after a longggg time. I got a maid now to wash dishes, clean and mob the floor. Now I have more time to spend with my husband and I can spend some time in cleaning up boards and kitchen shelves also.

Last week, I cleaned 1 small cupboard and rearranged kitchen counters.
    This week I have to clean two large cupboards in two bedrooms. Also, some more cleaning is required in kitchen area. These 3 things I have planned for this weekend. I shall update you ladies on Monday how it went.