Classic Definitions & Cool Meanings:.....

Discussion in 'Jokes' started by gsaikripa, Jun 9, 2010.

1. gsaikripa

gsaikripa Gold IL'ite

Classic Definitions & Cool Meanings:

Cigarette : A pinch of tobacco rolled in paper with fire at one end & a fool at the other.

2. Love affairs : Something like cricket where one-day internationals are more popular than a five day test.
    3. Marriage : It's an agreement in which a man loses his bachelor degree and a woman gains her master
    4. Divorce : Future tense of marriage
    5. Lecture : An art of transferring information from the notes of the lecturer to the notes of the students without passing through "the minds of either".
    6. Conference : The confusion of one man multiplied by the number present.
    7. Compromise : The art of dividing a cake in such a way that everybody believes he got the biggest piece.
    8. Tears : The hydraulic force by which masculine will-power is defeated by feminine water-power ..
    9. Dictionary : A place where divorce comes before marriage.
    10. Conference Room : A place where everybody talks, nobody listens & everybody disagrees later on.
    11. Ecstasy : A feeling when you feel you are going to feel a feeling you have never felt before.
    12. Classic : A book which people praise, but do not read.
    13. Smile : A curve that can set a lot of things straight.
    14. Office : A place where you can relax after your strenuous home life.
    15. Yawn : The only time some married men ever get to open their mouth.
    16. Etc. : A sign to make others believe that you know more than you actually do.
    17. Committee: Individuals who can do nothing individually and sit to decide that nothing can be done together.
    18. Experience : The name men give to their mistakes.
    19. Atom Bomb: An invention to end all inventions.
    20. Philosopher : A fool who torments himself during life, to be spoken of when dead.
    21. Diplomat : A person who tells you to go to hell in such a way that you actually look forward to the trip.
    22. Opportunist : A person who starts taking bath if he accidentally falls into a river.
    23. Optimist : A person who while falling from Eiffel Tower says in midway "See I am not injured yet."
    24. Pessimist :- A person who says that O is the last letter in ZERO, Instead of the first letter in word OPPORTUNITY.
    25. Miser : A person who lives poor so that he can die rich.
    26. Father : A banker provided by nature.
    27. Criminal : A guy no different from the rest... except that he got caught.
    28. Boss : Someone who is early when you are late and late when you are early.
    29. Politician : One who shakes your hand before elections and your Confidence after.
    30. Doctor : A person who kills your ills by pills, and kills you with his bills.
    31. Computer Engineer : One who gets paid for reading such mails......

2. krish22

krish22 Senior IL'ite

Good ones.Though read many times ,made me smile again .

Thanks for remainding.

Classis my all time favorite.

3. sujathaumakanth

sujathaumakanth Bronze IL'ite

My sentiments echo the same as Krish above :)

Nice reading even though we have seen this so many times !!!

Sujatha

4. sandh

sandh IL Hall of Fame

hai saikripa........very nice definitions i like it so.....much,sandhya