Clarrification about pregnant

Discussion in 'Pregnancy & Labor' started by BuviVishal, Feb 10, 2012.

1. jogu07

jogu07 Gold IL'ite

Dear Buvana...Sitharaj is absolutely right.....By stress we mean mental tension or worry....!!! You can definitely use the stairs and exercice, infact it is good to excercise all the more, if you are a thyroid patient....!!!

One more thing, please do not assume that your medication will be stopped, once your levels are controlled, you will still have to take them though the dosage of the same will be reduced by your doc, depending on your levels...!!! Also, regarding your periods, its only a month that you have started with the medication, (have no idea what was your level when you started with your medicines)maybe your levels were very high and hence it will take sometime to regularise your periods and other things...!!!

Do not worry, wait for a week, if you do not start by then, you can speak or consult with your doctor and let him/her know regarding the same...!!!

Good Luck and God Bless...!!!

2. BuviVishal

BuviVishal Gold IL'ite

Dear Jogu,

Still i did not get period :-(. Before marriage the period will come within 35 days. after marriage my period cycle totally changed, every 51-55 days only periods came. :-(. we consulted the doctor she asked me to check thyroid then only we are identified that i am having thyroid. i am having 75g dosage daily.

i dont feel any symptoms to come out period. Let me wait till this weekend otherwise i will consult the doctor.

3. sitharaj

sitharaj Gold IL'ite

@buvi.. though your are taking the thyroid medications; try taking dates (in any form you like and whenever you fancy). its healthy, rich in iron and is said to induce periods.of course do speak to your doctor about the periods issue, but this date thing is a healthy habit

4. subakutty

subakutty Platinum IL'ite

Hi buvana

If you are not pregnant or tested negative, try to take papaya in any form, i am sure it will induce period or you can take oil bath especially gingelly oil (oil bath, not all will get periods after this, but you can try it)

5. jogu07

jogu07 Gold IL'ite

Dear Buvana...Our cycle tends to change after we are married because of the hormones....The change in number of things like eating habits, sleeping habits etc. also contribute towards the imbalance in hormones, it takes sometime for the body to adapt to these changes...!!!

Guess your stress and worry is delaying your periods all the more...!!! Have you tested yet? Try the HPT, if it is negative, you can consult your doc so that they can prescribe some medication to induce your periods and also test your current levels...!!!

Once again I am repeating, do not stress, it can cause delay as well as increasing your thyroid level inspite of the medication..!!!

Have been under medication for thyroid for almost 10 years now, hence can guide you..!!! Stay positive and you will find the difference..!!!

Good Luck and God Bless..!!!:thumbsup

6. BuviVishal

BuviVishal Gold IL'ite

Thanks for your kind words jog, sithara and subakutty. I am eating 2 to dates regularly.

As said jogu all my regular activity is varied from before marriage. total life style has changed. but i dont think so how long it will take to adopt since i have married on last june nearly 9 months completed but still its not regularised.

which one is good fruit or juice.. always i am drinking pomo, dates, sweet lime juice not milk shake. apart from this i did not take any juice.

Still period is not coming. Let see when it will come :):).......

Before marriage i did these things like eating papaya, oil bath and eating pinapple to get periods but after marriage i did not do. always my mother advised me dont drink pinapple and papayya :-0;-) because they are thinking that i will be pregnant.

Today i will eat pappaya and let c...

I have one doubt dates rich in iron and it induce periods.. so in pregnant time i should not take dates??????? .i am confusing. please clarrify..

7. sitharaj

sitharaj Gold IL'ite

buvana...

i know dates are heaty along with it being rich in iron and many girls take it to have regular periods.

when i had asked my doc, she had asked to take items such as dates, saffron and such after the 7th month; but it could also be because the weather here is generally hot and they advise us to have foods which cool the body (my cousin was advised by her doc to avoid eggs and non veg in the first trim)...

when you are pregnant you can have other items which are rich in iron such as dried apricots, palak and stuff.

8. KAME

KAME Silver IL'ite

dear friends,

i am a silent reader of this thread.. i have comeup with one doubt.. before marriage my cycle is regular.. but now its irregular.. in dec 11th, jan 26th, feb 22nd.. still ,i didn't get my periods in this march month. but for sure i am not thinking about pregnant at all.. becoz everytime i am expecting and getting depressed.. i dont have any symptoms neither pms nor period.. i have visited doc in jan.. she advised that first enjoy your married life as i got married in sept.. but to satisfy me she has given folygel tablet i have taken 30 capsules.. after that i didn't take any tablet.. i am very scared about doing hpt.. becoz in jan month i did two times and it cam BFN.. dear friends, pls advise.. should i do hpt or wait for some time or should i consult doctor...

reg / kame

9. BuviVishal

BuviVishal Gold IL'ite

Hi Kame,

I am also facing the same issue which you are facing. i frustrated more. dont think about it. after 3 months i met doctor for iregular periods. she asked me to test blood after seeing the report we came to know that i am having thyroid. before blood test i took scan when after got the first month period after marriage. in scan report we saw that polysystics overeas... my doctor did not note that one. after 3 months only she notes. so leave it as such. still you are worrying just take a thyroid test.

as read few thread in IL i came to know that after marriage our hormones will be changed like a hell :-:)-(

enjoy the married life

10. KAME

KAME Silver IL'ite

Dear Buvana,

Thanks for your reply.. After reading various post in this thread / forum, Since 3 months , I am insisting my DH that
    I should go for scan and thyroid checking.. He is avoiding it, thinking that i will be worried too much.. Anyhow, Last night I spoked to him and explained him everything.. He said, O.k lets first hope that it could be preg otherwise, we go for all test which you prefer.. Lets hope.. rest is only in god hands..

Regards,
    Kame