Clarify my doubt please

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by babychinnu, Feb 10, 2009.

1. hemachidam

hemachidam New IL'ite

Hi,

I accept Vasu's opinion becoz our daily will get affected a lot.This idea of not doing any work after ovulation is good .What will happen:eek:mg:if I implement in my case:rotflas I am in ttc for more than a year.Actually I was worrying in my initial months of ttc but now I stopped and not even care for my days.Becoz it will create a huge stress.So as others said try not to work heavily and at the same time dont confuse urself after ovulation thats the important period.Not only our roads are villain but stress and worries also.This is my opinion from my experience and I dont want to critisize others.

bye

2. AnithaA

AnithaA Bronze IL'ite

My views too are in sync with Vasumathy and Asha. There is nothing that we gain by worrying over every pothole and speed breaker. From personal experience, I can say that as long as we take care to drive smoothly (as far as possible given the road conditions) it should not be too much of a problem. :)

Babychinnu, I feel you need not worry about the "thud" you experienced. Priya has only mentioned that rigorous activity can lead to miscarriage. I guess that refers to athletic sports, lifting heavy weights often, ab exercises, etc. Dont worry, a small speed breaker doesn't count as rigorous activity. :) So relax and enjoy.

Regards,
    Anitha

3. hemadurga

hemadurga Bronze IL'ite

hi all,
    i think that i have become apprehensive of travel and will stick to it... the reason maybe that i am a simple housewife and not a working women like most of u ladies, who travel.. i think the difference in thought stems from that !!

anyways kudos to you ladies, whom i feel are braveheart : )))

:cheers

4. AnithaA

AnithaA Bronze IL'ite

Hemadurga,

I do not think there is anything wrong with not travelling - as long as you can afford to do it and are comfortable with it. I, like a lot of others, didn't have a choice and am not very comfortable with staying indoors either. :-D As long as you are comfortable with your routine, stick to it. I hope all your efforts pay off soon. Take care dear.

Regards,
    Anitha

5. hemadurga

hemadurga Bronze IL'ite

dear anitha,
    thanks for wishes and comforting words... i have been ultra mobile before ttc (working fulltime).. had to resign because of ttc and my life has changed completely upside down now !!

thanks to the unseen child, who has made my life thus !!:rotfl

now dedicated to house work, that i dont even feel like going out...

anyways i remember to do some brisk walking to keep myself in shape..

6. Vasumathy

Vasumathy Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hi Hema,
    Don't bother yourself. Travelling depends on our mind set & how confortable we are with it!. Be happy for what you are. Take care of your health & improve your egg quality. All the very best to your efforts!

Like Anitha, i can't sit in indoors. Its too hard to see my inlaws all the day! I can enjoy my day out with my office colleagues instead!

7. priyas19

priyas19 New IL'ite

Hi,

I have joined this site today. My last period was 22-Jul-2017 and we are trying regularly. We are planning to travel by bus (around 10 hr journey) on 24-Aug-2017. Could you advice us on the risk of pregnancy here?

Thanks,
    Priya

8. nishajeni

nishajeni New IL'ite

Calculating from your last period, I assume, you will be on your periods on 24th Aug. Correct me if I am wrong! If you have got a middle seat in the bus, that would be fine. Too much of heavy work or strong jerks can cause problems. So decide accordingly.