1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Circle Of Sisters

Discussion in 'Friends & Neighbours' started by Rakhii, Sep 5, 2018.

1. parvathi1980

parvathi1980 Platinum IL'ite

I am not good at making friends. Can't open up to people easily. Can chat about general stuff but find it difficult to share personal problems. Online forums are good for people like me.

2. Brevity

Brevity Gold IL'ite

My elder sister is mine and I am her confidant. I cannot put in words the love and trust between us. She is a best friend, teacher, sister, mother to me. She has the best heart. She gives the best advice. She revels in our success and supports when things are difficult. I wish everyone has at least half such a person in their life.

3. Ouroboros

Ouroboros Silver IL'ite

I like certain silly-string, and madcap, and doofusy girls. Yes, I have had and still part of such girls circles/groups.
    Those who are frightened at the rest of the world: the normal and well-scrubbed and sensible and wide thinkers have such komploticated lives.

(My freaked out circle or clump of friends bewildered at the rest of the profound world)

upload_2018-10-29_11-9-56.png

Have always found kindred-witted souls at every phase of life.

Last edited: Oct 29, 2018
  4. Deborah

Deborah Gold IL'ite

Such a good post . I don't have a "circle of sisters" presently . But had so much fun when I had one .

5. Samantha111

Samantha111 Senior IL'ite

I have real sisters and I spend most of my time with them.We laugh together,cry together and are with each other through thick and thin. Since I am with them mostly..I don't get time to my Freinds and I really miss friends..I envy people that have good friends...my next years new year resolution would be to make at least one friend outside of my family.

Lalithambigai likes this.