Cinema Quiz

Discussion in 'Online Games & Puzzles' started by Sofea, Oct 28, 2011.

1. Pallavi4me

Pallavi4me Platinum IL'ite

Ok
    Let me ask a question about a old hindi movie.. X (See hereitself I gave a big clue)

In that movie, there were two heros and heroines and lots of confusion they create.

(here I ‘ll follow Sofea style of A,B, C & D)

First couple in movie – A & B, Another couple C & D

The second couple C & D got married in real life too.

The heroine A – is very famous now (Of course even those days she was famous) and her kids too are famous & notorious (I will not say much more than this.. otherwise It would be dead easy)

A & B gets married during the within 1<SUP>st</SUP> one hour of the movie.

C falls for D (in movie) when he comes to A’s place as B to create confusion to A’s BIL. The plan is plotted by B. B comes to A’s place as someone else.. (this clue is going to spoil everything)

And in real life, B married twice and his kids are of no use… (both wives kids… ) only occasional hits are delivered.

So What is the movie X – And Who are A, B, C & D.

2. Sofea

Sofea IL Hall of Fame

Pallavi, old hindi film?? Oooohhh...I'm quite bad in that. Let me yoschify and come back with some possible answers...

Btw, any clues? How old is old? Raj Kaapor's time or more of Dharmendra-Big B time?

3. Pallavi4me

Dharmendra-Big B time

4. Sofea

Sofea IL Hall of Fame

Ok, found the answer.

X is Chupke Chupke

A is Sharmila Tagore
    B is Dharmendra
    C is Amitabh Bachchan
    D is Jaya Bachchan

Yes, thank you! No need to praise me! I know I'm good:hatsoff

I don't want to self-praise but I've found the answers without your clues even. hehehe, ok, I want to self praise!:banana

2 people like this.
  5. Pallavi4me

Ok thats Right!!

Then we dont praise, since you yourself have done that job.:thumbsup

1 person likes this.
  6. Sofea

Sofea IL Hall of Fame

Various Languages

Part 1
    A is a famous actor who made his debut as a child artist in a Hindi film (V) way back in 70’s. The film was directed by his uncle B and became so famous that it was remade in other languages as well.

A’s official debut as a hero was W, which was directed by B’s son, C. This film too became quite a big hit and A became a household name.

Many years later, A who is now a top star, started involving himself in film productions. In one of the films produced by him called X, he introduced his nephew D as the hero. X too became a big hit.

Now, one of the technician (I’m not saying which department) who worked in X is E. E started working in the field since he was very young. Nevertheless, when he became an adult, he was officially introduced in a South Indian film as a technician and the film along with his work, went on to create big names for E. Since then, E has never looked back and started working in almost all the languages.

Like A, E also has a nephew called F. F was introduced as a child artist in E’s third film, Y. F became very famous after Y’s success and started working in quite a number of E’s films. Many years later, F too became a technician in his own right (he is also in the same field as his uncle, E) and started working in a number of films individually. Today, F too has a good name of his own.

Questions:
    1. Who are the artists/technicians named as A, B, C, D, E and F?
    2. What is the films named as V, W, X, Y and Z?

Part 2
    When E (this is the same E as mentioned in Part 1) was young, he worked with another technician called G. G is very famous in the field that he’s working at and almost all the films made during that time had G’s name attached to it.

G has a younger brother H. H is equally good in his work as his brother, nevertheless since G is the most sought after technician in the field, H didn’t have much chance. H then went on to work in other film departments. One of the films he worked in (via this department) became so famous and H too became a household name.

Now both G and H have two sons each. G’s sons followed the footsteps of their father. The first son (I) didn’t have much chance since his work resembles a lot of his father’s work but the second son (J) became very famous.

Both of H’s sons are also in the film industry. They both tried to create name in the same department as their cousins but failed. So the first son (K) followed H’s footstep and started working on the other department. Like his father, he too gained stardom by working on this other department and he continues being in the field. The second son (L) tried his best to create a name for himself but in most cases, he only gets to work in his brother K’s films.

Question:
    Who are G, H, I, J, K and L?

7. rosy786

rosy786 IL Hall of Fame

aama va???i thought you will give choices and ask me to pick....

SOfea YOu are too bad!!!you should learn from My surya

1 person likes this.
  8. rosy786

rosy786 IL Hall of Fame

mmm...mmm i was discussing so much to find it..Oh oh better luck next time(telling for myself)

9. Sofea

Sofea IL Hall of Fame

Buzz!!!!! Where is everybody? No one attempting my question at #36? I thought a lot about it you know.

Btw, is there a way to transfer this thread to the Movies section? Just noticed that almost all the quiz and puzzles that are asked in this thread seem to be about words/nouns/almost everything other than entertainment....

I'm always a little shy being in the unfamiliar territory :hide:

10. Pallavi4me

OMG!!!! Sofea,

Cant you pity on us, people with very less knowledge...Poor me!!

I think A - Aamir Khan & D - Imran Khan..

Morethan this.. Dont ask me anything Plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz............

Master ji... Ippadi tough questions ketta.. naanga class ku varaduku yosikka vendiya da irukkum

(If you ask tough questions like this, we have to think twice before coming to classes.)

Believe me Sofea, I'm not so afraid to enter into my HOD class in Gradution days ..

but now... :((

1 person likes this.