Cinema Quiz

Discussion in 'Online Games & Puzzles' started by Sofea, Oct 28, 2011.

1. rosy786

rosy786 IL Hall of Fame

Kannum Kannum Nokia....(by vasuthara dass and andrea)

Or

Andang Kaka(by sherya gosal and saidhavi)

Hope andang kaka as you are shreya gosal fan...i guess it may be..is it right?

2. lgirish

lgirish Platinum IL'ite

Song Uyire en uyire
    singers anuradha sriram, bombay jayasree, karthik
    music harris jayaraj
    movie thotti jaya
    Am I right?

1 person likes this.
  3. Pallavi4me

Pallavi4me Platinum IL'ite

Sofea needed ur confirmation for above answers.. pl come in madam.....

1 person likes this.
  4. Sofea

Sofea IL Hall of Fame

My dear Rosy, this is not Surya's Neengalum Vellalam Oru Kodi program. I'm not going to give you options and ask you to choose from it Harhar

3 people like this.
  5. Sofea

Sofea IL Hall of Fame

You're absolutely right Lgirish :thumbsup

Btw Lgirish, don't just come here to answer the questions. Give us some questions too. Nanggalum moolaiya kasaki pulinji answers theduvomnga! ;-)

1 person likes this.
  6. Sofea

Sofea IL Hall of Fame

Third and last question from me. After this round, you guys have to take over and ask questions, deal?

A humble request- I strained my brain to think about this lengthy question. So even if you know the answers, kindly act like you're finding it difficult to decipher the clues ok?

______________________________________________________________________________

Question (Various languages)

A and B are prominent star-sons from two different languages. Both their fathers used to be famous actors in their respective language-fields during their prime time.

Both A & B made their debuts in the 80's. In fact, A's debut film (C) is actually the remake of B's debut film (D).

During the period when A was struggling to make his mark, he requested a director (E) from a different language to make a film for him. E directed a film (F) for A in A's own language. The film went on to become a big hit, but E never made any more films in that same language again.

In that same year, A also acted in another film (G) directed by a new director (H). The film too became a big hit. Due to the massive hit that G generated, H remade the same film with almost the same casts in a different language (the same language that B is acting). G became a big hit in that language too and H started making more films in that language.

Approximately 20 years after that, A's son (I) made his debut in a film from A's language. I's heroine from his debut film was another star-daughter (J). The film however flopped.

I's second film (K) was made simulataneously in dual languages. While I was the hero of the film in one language, a different actor (L) acted in the other language. I made a guest appearance in L's version of the film. Likewise, L too made a small appearance in I's version. The film became a big hit in both the languages. Almost a year later, the same film was remade in B's language with a different set of actors. That version of the film however was a big flop. Kindly be informed that the Director and Music Director are the same for all these three versions- only the star cast were different.

Name A-L.

1 person likes this.
  7. Sofea

Sofea IL Hall of Fame

Thanks for trying Rosy, but no both the answers are wrong. I didn't know Andrea sang for Kannum Kannum Nokia. The second song you mentioned, Andangkakka- well that was wrong too. Andangkakka had 4 singers- 2 male singers and 2 female singers. The question I asked was about 1 male singer and 2 female singers.

Anyway, Lgirish has given the answer. Don't lose hope, my dear. Try answering the third question now :thumbsup

1 person likes this.
  8. mikku

mikku Gold IL'ite

Ok dear Sofea, here you go...we have been discussing this A way too much these days...
    A- Nag
    B- Jacie shroff
    C- Vikram
    D- hero
    E-Mani Ratnam
    F- Geetanjali
    G- Shiva
    H- RGV
    I- Naga Chaithanya
    J- Karthika
    K- Em maya chesavo
    L-Simbhu
    I did not know Jackie's father was ahero.....or maybe I have flunked the test:drowning

1 person likes this.
  9. Pallavi4me

Pallavi4me Platinum IL'ite

Hey... sofea..

I'm Yappy.... Finally I could crack some of your clues.. but not fully..

from 1st clue i didn't got anything.. But from 2nd clue.. I could crack few points...

As you have asked..i will one by one point.

SO I THINK, I HAVE ANSWERED YOU... BUT STILL I DIDNT GOT WHO IS B . OFCOURSE, HE MUST BE FROM TAMIL INDUSTRY.. IF SOMEBODY TELLS, WHO IS THAT B.. I MAY BE ABLE TO GUESS B'S FATHER..

SOFEA YOU SHOULD HAVE ASKED ME.. ABOUT B.. THEN I WOULD NOT HAVE ANSWERED.. ..

1 person likes this.
  10. Sofea

Sofea IL Hall of Fame

Mikku, didn't you read my humble request??? I told you guys to act as if the questions are difficult even if it's not! :rant Naan moolaiya kasaki pulinji kettal, neengalam puthu puthunu bathil solluringgalE? :-(

Anyway, you're right! 10 out of 12 marks for you. Where did the 2 marks go? Well the answer for D is Rocky (Sanjay Dutt's debut film) and K is Ye Maaya Chesave not em maya chesavo. You lose 1 mark for spelling mistakes tsk We are very strict-u you know! :evil:

6 people like this.