churidhar materials

Discussion in 'Western India' started by Dreams10, Apr 17, 2011.

1. Anu4U

Anu4U New IL'ite

hi azra,
    Are you doing business?..may i know of which type of dresses and where ? hyd or in riyad?.. am also from hyd, but staying in Dammam.. i wish to buy few dresses for the small parties here as i will not be able to visit india this year :(
    I am interested to see the pieces you sell, if possible can you post the pics here on this site so that i can see n choose with the prices quoted, Can you send me through DHL or any other way? I am ready to pay the extra delivery charges also :)

Thanks

2. azraa

azraa Silver IL'ite

hi anu!

i am from hyderabad but stay in riyadh,

i sell clothes from time to time-no regular business

i had mangalgiri cotton suits, bandhani silk suits and sarees and crepe suits, but they are finished now

i am going for vacation this july and plan to get something now also.

nowadays i am in love with chanderi suits-they look beautiful.

can u tell me what type of suits are u looking for? heavy party wear or party wear in cotton? let me know so that i may keep u in mind while buying :)

i cannot post my contacts here- so don't know how to contact u. (anyone help! how to contact the members here?)

azra

3. Anu4U

Anu4U New IL'ite

thanks a lot azra for the info. i have no idea about IL sort of new to this site :D
    I would love to buy chanderi cotton or silk suits n sarees and prefer party wear cotton suit for now as it is too HOT here.
    would love to see the pics if you can post here so that i can get to see the designs, do u sell semi-stitched? .
    and in what price range?..
    are you really going to Ahmadabad when u visit hyd in july? what kind of material you are planning to buy?.. if possible do buy in cottons :)
    heard that we can contact through directory ?
    please do let me know how u do it.
    regards,
    Anuradha

4. ninacook

ninacook New IL'ite

beat materials in Bombay low coast and good quality you can get.