churidhar materials

Discussion in 'Western India' started by Dreams10, Apr 17, 2011.

1. Dreams10

Dreams10 New IL'ite

hi...could anyone let me know the exclusive collections of churidhar materials /sarees that are found only in Gujarat.Iam from UAE and i run my own boutique.It would be great help if someone could help me since im looking for good quality materials from a good supplier that are economical.

2. angel1719

angel1719 Silver IL'ite

regarding this if you are in Gujarat at the moment. You can check out Sindhi bazaar near panch kuva in Ahmedabad. They have variety of materials and at better cost.
    I dont know anyone personally but normally whenever i go to India, I buy material from Sindhi market and get it stitched.

There are many shops (wholesale shops) on gandhi road too. But you need to personaly visit rather than internet and phone. As they are small shops but have loads of options at good rates.

3. Dreams10

Dreams10 New IL'ite

Hi angel....Thankyou so much for your reply.At the moment im not in gujarat.Anyway lemme c if i can go there shortly.Thankyou so much

4. shahanaz26

shahanaz26 New IL'ite

hi dreams,

I'm also staying in mussafah. were is your boutique. I'm looking for some salwar materials to buy in abudhabi

shahanaz:coffee

5. Dreams10

Dreams10 New IL'ite

hi shahnaz...my boutique is in Abu Dhabi and not musaffah..what type of salwar kammez are you looking for? is it party wear? or casual wear?because my new stock is coming within a week and il inform you asap once it arrives.Thanx for the query

6. shahanaz26

shahanaz26 New IL'ite

hi dreams,

thanks for the message. then please give your boutique name and details so i can visit the shop this weekend itself.:coffee

7. azraa

azraa Silver IL'ite

hi angel!

i've been searching the net for a long time finding wholesalers- but the prices they r quoting are very high for wholesale dresses, u r right , we need to go there personally and get good deals,

still , i need to know-- if a bandhni dress costs rs.500 in the retail shop- what should be the wholesale price ? any idea?

i am going to hyd in july and hopefully plan to visit surat and ahmedabad, pls give me some name of the wholesale shops there.

thanks

8. angel1719

angel1719 Silver IL'ite

Well I am sorry won't be able to help you further...as I have no idea about rates going on these days plus have no clue about difference between retail and wholesale.. I just know the area where you can get that's all....and I never bother to look at shop name..as I just go shop and come back....we visit shops one after the other..they are very close...in sindhi market....so don't usually notice it....sorry again...

9. Heenac

Heenac New IL'ite

Hi, What kind of material are you actually looking for? What is the price range that you are looking at?

Are you interested in traditional Gujarat prints? in cotton or other material?

I am from Ahmedabad. I could help you in whichever small way I can.

10. azraa

azraa Silver IL'ite

hi hina,

i am interested in buying traditional bandhini sarees and dress material in crepe and silk and cotton, and exclusive embroidered shalwar kameez, but in wholesale like 50--100 pieces,

pls give me some exact addresses of the wholesale shops.
    i live in hyd have only 2 or 3 days for shopping in ahmedabad

i want only wholesale shops pls, no retail.

thanks and regards