1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

********Chooooo Chweet********

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by swaran, Feb 17, 2011.

1. vdeepab4u

vdeepab4u Gold IL'ite

one more incident..

normally i will buy dresses for my family and sometimes he will go alone and get me some dresses suddenly.. last diwali, he told he will buy me dress and so i finished shopping for everybody in my family..

till the day before diwali he didnt buy and ofcourse i know he was busy at work and coudnt get time to do it.. but everybody in the family got the new one except me.. normally i will buy materials and then give it for stitching.. so i was :rant like this.. on the day before diwali while going to office he told he will get me today.. but i was not happy though i get it on that day i cant stitch it for the next day itself na..:bonk :bonk i was waiting for him till 11 pm.. he came very late and i slept off.. next day morning on diwali day i saw some shopping bags and i know its definitely dress only.. but i didnt open for some reason.. after taking bath i was wearing nighty, on seeing that he asked me why didnt i wear new dress..

i told him how can i wear the material alone without stitching..:idontgetit: but to my surprise he had brought 3 materials and 1 readymade salwar:clap.. i was very happy because i have never bought readymade salwar till then and he doesnt know my size too.. but this new dress was exactly my size and it fitted me better than the stitched ones..

i asked me how and why do u bought readymade.. he told me "pinna ellarum pudhusu podum bodhu ne mattum palasa poduviya ?" (while everybody wearing new dress will you alone wear old dress) i felt like crying..:bowdown that was indeed choooo chweet..

6 people like this.
  2. cutemonster

cutemonster Platinum IL'ite

wow so many chooo chweet moments ! i am also a blessed by god with a very caring and loving guy !
    every day i see him doing so many things with so much unconditional love that i cant thank god enough !
    right on the day we married i had a hand bag and was wearing a very heavy lehanga , he took hand bag in one hand and took my hand in other and helped me to walk so much so that every one started teasing us :)
    till today he does not bother if anyone makes fun , he will carry my bags , iron my clothes . he never eats before me how so much ever his mom tells will wait till i come. even after a long day he will help in doing dishes. if we go out he mostly asks me to decide what to eat . even with my mood swings and short temper he stays cool.
    he is very protective about me and wont force me to follow any ritual which i dont like . even with my mother he is very nice.
    he lets me sleep late even though he is early riser . what ever i cook he has never complained till date.
    there so many things which he does which make me say choooo chweet!

4 people like this.
  3. swaran

swaran IL Hall of Fame

very true sridarviji...no need to look in to the mirror..infat many times i have not..just before leaving the house,i have a look..hehehe
    deepa,i really dont know what to say....i was so happy for you when i read these lines..thats awesome and too too chweet o chweet...:thumbsup
    thanks prana...
    wow this is one another thing which makes us believe/gives hope to ladies that men too can do few things that they dont like/not interested for the sake of their wife..its really lovely to know that not at all times ladies give up or do things that they dont like but for the sake of DH's happiness,men too can do the same...
    kudos to such husbands :-D!!!!!!
    that was a super dooper surprise dear :-D...it would be great when you get such surprises and such things will remain forever
    God bless you!!!! and wish loads and loads of happiness always remain in your life :-D

1 person likes this.
  4. swaran

swaran IL Hall of Fame

these are really really cho chweet moments...even when you are not in a good mood,thinking of thes would def making you happy!!!!
    Happy married life :-D

1 person likes this.
  5. ads

ads Senior IL'ite

Hi,
    After my delivery my dad got retired.The day before his retirement my DDDDDDDDDDDH asked me what will your parents do after retirement,as their bank balance is NIL With the tears in my eyes i told I don t know.He wiped my tears and told,don t worry THEY ARE MY PARENTS TOO.From that day since 4 years he is sending money to my parents also for their monthly expenses.Chooooooooooooooooooo Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet.
    Note:I dont go for any job. i am a home maker.

18 people like this.
  6. cutemonster

cutemonster Platinum IL'ite

thats really so sweeet ! god bless u always !

7. rheaa

rheaa Silver IL'ite

awww, so many cho chweet moments in this thread :)

thanks for starting this cho chweet thread swaran! :clap

my cho chweet moments with dh -

- when he comes from office earlier than me, he will make tea ready for me
    - he tirelessly cooks any/all meal or dish either because of his own interest or if he sees even a strain of tiredness in my face
    - he is ready to press my legs on days i am dog-tired inspite of him being tired
    - he will not let me treat him partially like making him eat dinner first or giving him only freshly made food (& keeping leftovers for myself), he will eat with me and even feed me 50% of the time
    - he patiently waits and helps me select things during our shopping expeditions
    - he tactfully handles any conversations (with relatives) where i am being targeted, never lets anyone say a word against me
    - even though he is not interested, he will watch with me 'girlie-movies'.....gives me tissues & a shoulder to cry during a movie without laughing at me
    - he takes care of me like a baby while treating me as his equal

cho chweet......he is the bestest!!! :kiss

6 people like this.
  8. swaran

swaran IL Hall of Fame

ads,what more to say...i really dont have words...
    you are indeed very lucky...
    parents asking their daughter for money and she asking her husband and he is ready to give to his PILs,is good thing
    but even before the parents could ask,the SnIL thinks of their situation and sending money,is way tooo great!!!!
    really happy for you and your family...god bless!!!!!!!!

2 people like this.
  9. vdeepab4u

vdeepab4u Gold IL'ite

No words !! you are very very lucky to have him.. happy married life..

1 person likes this.
  10. swaran

swaran IL Hall of Fame

thats really lovely cho chweet moments rheaa... :)
    thanks for sharing