1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

********Chooooo Chweet********

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by swaran, Feb 17, 2011.

1. swaran

swaran IL Hall of Fame

:rotfl :rotfl

2. swaran

swaran IL Hall of Fame

thanks for the likes Custard Bow

3. infotech

infotech Bronze IL'ite

mine will be a different story. Like all couples we fight and I will leave the place and go to the bedroom and lie down. After some 15 minutes he slowly enters the room with a different hair style which makes me laugh. I have seen this hair style many times but could not control the laugh. This how he manages every time when I am angry.

4 people like this.
  4. swaran

swaran IL Hall of Fame

hahaha infotech...i have never heard this..hehehe

5. siri81

siri81 Bronze IL'ite

Hi,

here are my choo chweet moments...

1.When I was busy with last minute decoration for my kids birthday party, my husband was busy in kitchen mixing food,I was surprised to see him with bowl of rice when guests were about to arrive...guess what????...he started feeding me saying that ...I cant stand for hunger very long and I need energy to engage guests for whole evening :)

2. We both are working parents...on weekends he gets up early and looks after our kids...always asks me to sleep till late and take rest.he leaves mobile next to me.I will give him a call when I get up.He comes into our bedroom with a big smile and says " Room Service Madam "

Ours is love marriage.we are married for 13 yrs now. I am falling in love with this man again and again....

6 people like this.
  6. swaran

swaran IL Hall of Fame

siri...lovely i should say especially the feeding part...so lovely
    lucky you!!!!!
    wish you many more cho chweet moments...dont forget to share with us :)

7. swaran

swaran IL Hall of Fame

thanks kishoremommy for liking my cho chweet moment :)

1 person likes this.
  8. EverHappy

EverHappy Platinum IL'ite

Such a chweeeet thread!!
    Not read all pages, but read the initial ones.. Couldnt stop myself from rushing to add..
    Goodness!! where do I begin..
    My hubby cares for me like he would care for a baby.. He cooks on so many days.. I have a kitchen holiday when my monthly guest arrives.. Those days when I doze off to sleep as he massages my knee! When we are running to catch a train he insists on carrying my handbag too.. Always get that rant from him if I try feeding him fresh and eat old food.. have stopped doing that now.. All those days he makes me laugh till my stomach aches.. Oh not to forget, how he mimics me when I exercise so that I dont get bored and dont realise how long ihave been exercising for. When we get home tired, cooking needs a hand and I need to make a choice between exercising and cooking. He pops in to push me to exercise.. Surprises me every now and then with healthy and low fat versions of my favourite dishes..

I remember the time when did not have much money on hand to spend lavishly, he had stuck a not eon the fridge- asking me not to open it. Was my birthday next day- absent mindedly I opened it to pick up curds for dinner. There I saw a big cake - one of the best decorations I have seen till date.. But he saw me opening it- he was so dissapointed, but had such a cute puppy face- I couldnt help cuddling. But he chased me all round the house for being so absent minded!! cant forget that day!

I keep telling him, everyone says- the way to a man's heart is through his stomach- if that was true I doublt if I would have reached even half the way. But one thing is true.. If it was the other way round- the way to a woman's heart is through her stomach- then a 100% you have reached there.. :rotfl

6 people like this.
  9. upfsabari

upfsabari IL Hall of Fame

wow.. chooooooooo chweeeeeeet........... :)

10. swaran

swaran IL Hall of Fame

thanks for liking the thread kma Bow

those are really cho chweet moments everyhappy :)

1 person likes this.