1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

********Chooooo Chweet********

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by swaran, Feb 17, 2011.

1. swaran

swaran IL Hall of Fame

Hi All,

Back to share one another cho chweet moment from my side...i am not sure how many will call this cho chweet after reading but for me it surely was one cho chweet moment.. :)

Now my DD could spell out everybody's name in my family,my DH thought of teaching her all our full names like with our initial or surname..DD knows hers with initial :)
    so he was telling his name,his bro's name,mom's name and it just went on...suddenly he asked what is amma's name..and DD told my name including my FIL's initial and next time with my FIL's name...i thought my DH will either laugh and leave or correct her by either by including my name with his name or maximum my initial... but he included my father's full name along with mine and asked DD to spell it that way and corrected it whenever she misspelt it..
    i dont know why i felt so happy...infact even if he would have corrected her by including his name with mine,i was fine...but he included my father's name and asked DD to continue saying that way...i felt really happy :)

this happened for more than 2 times in the last 2 weeks :) and he corrected her everytime :)

2 people like this.
  2. upfsabari

upfsabari IL Hall of Fame

It is obviously choo chweet dear.. So good of your H. :)

This reminds me of another incident. My dad's name starts with S. When my parents were searching for a guy, I used to secretly pray for a one whose name starts with "S". But that didn't happen. I was unable to accept to change my initial to my man's name immediately after marriage. My in-laws were asking me to do so.. But then my dear hubby didn't force me. Everywhere I still use to write my initial as S only. In all the ID proofs, certificates, it is S, so I don't want to change it. Nowadays he too started writing my initial as S. :)

1 person likes this.
  3. swaran

swaran IL Hall of Fame

thanks for the likes and feedback sabari :)

oh so your hubby too doesnt mind huh...that is really nice:)
    after my marriage,it was me who changed it..my hubby too doesnt compel or ask me to change my name to keep father's name after marraige..infact my mil changed her initial to my fil's starting letter for which my hubby mocks..he says your father's name is not that...you can either keep your name followed by appa's name but cannot change initial...they dont do it in TamilNadu right,i mean changing the initial..they might add the husband's name but never have i seen changing the initial...so every time he sees her name with my FIL's first letter,he ll make fun!!!
    and you know what,i too used to think that i should get my man whose first letter starts with S...me,my appa and amma,all our names start with S..so i wanted my man too to have S as the starting letter..but unlike you,i cant blame my parents right..hehehe...

4. upfsabari

oh god.. so sweet of ur H... but my mom, MIL and all my aunts changed their initials too after marriage with their H's name.. so they expected me also to change. but I didn't do it and my H is supporting me.. :) :)

5. crazywriter

crazywriter Platinum IL'ite

6. swaran

swaran IL Hall of Fame

oh they change the initial is it...i have never actually heard of changing initials in TN..only last name...
    mmmmm somethhing new i learnt today :-D
    good that your DH is in your side :)

7. upfsabari

8. meVaidehi

meVaidehi Platinum IL'ite

Me too use my last name as before.
    Ours was like the scene from 3 idiots but it happened way before the movie. I asked him what was his last name as he writes only initials everywhere. When I heard it I didn't like it so I said i'm not gonna change my name after marriage and he happily agreed. When we saw that scene in movie, we looked at each other and laughed as it was exact same.

Vaidehi

2 people like this.
  9. swaran

swaran IL Hall of Fame

hahahaso the director copied your story is it..hehehe

10. meVaidehi

meVaidehi Platinum IL'ite

Either he copied our scene or the dialogue writer is just like me.
    Maybe his research team was roaming around when we had this conversation?
    Vaidehi

1 person likes this.