1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

********Chooooo Chweet********

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by swaran, Feb 17, 2011.

1. pinky6

pinky6 Platinum IL'ite

@ magee and others thanks for the likes.......
    magee how are you now????????

2. swaran

swaran IL Hall of Fame

thanks for the likes vaishuraji :)

3. Magee

Magee Moderator Staff Member Platinum IL'ite

Hi Pinky,

Doing good! Will be in full swing soon. DH is having food in hotels and lost wait, Planning to start my cooking soon.

My Chweet moment

I was not feeling well for past 2 weeks and staying in my mom's house, my DH don't want to stay in my mom's house, but daily before going to office he bring a tender coconut for me and in evening he comes with some fruits, even my mom and dad is there to take care of me, he always superwise my food and call me 4 to 5 times to enquire about me.

Magee

4 people like this.
  4. swaran

swaran IL Hall of Fame

oh magee,get well soon :)
    nice to know how your hubby takes care of you!!!!

5. sahityaj

sahityaj Silver IL'ite

hii ILites
    am new to IL and i was going through this thread and its really good to read soo many chweet moments...
    i cant resist to share few of my cho chweet moments after reading this thread..
    1) soon after my marriage on the day of our FN, i got date... i was so embarassed and MIL and SIL gave me plain pongal saying it is good at that time.. i started crying so much... then my DH scolded them and asked them to serve curry and then sat in one corner of the room and sang( hez a good singer) melodious songs till i fall asleep
    2) whenever we make chapathis , he always takes the bottom / thick/ hard ones and leaves the hot/ good ones for me... if i dont accept then he will say that he will not eat at all
    3) whenever i have date , he just makes me sit in the sofa and keeps everything nearby like food , water, phone, remote, netbook so that theres no need for me to get up...
    4) he calls me everyday during the lunch time and asks me whether i ate anything or not...
    5) i usually get headache if i go out for long time or if i dont eat.. so he always packs my hand bag with headache tabs, some biscuits , water etc
    and many more
    its been 6 months since marriage and he is treating me lik princess... am really looking forward to all the chweet moments in the future

5 people like this.
  6. swaran

swaran IL Hall of Fame

Dear Sahityaj,
    Welcome to Indusladies and welcome to this thread aswell :)
    lovely to know about your husband and the cho-chweet...
    it would be really wonderful when somebody treats you well when you are not well...
    and it would be a double treat if that person is your hubby,right?!!

enjoy DEar..
    Happy Married Life!!!!!!!!

BTW Thanks for your likes friend :)

1 person likes this.
  7. parineetha

parineetha IL Hall of Fame

Hey gals,
    This was one such chooo chweet moment, which touched me a lot…
    Am a great lover of plants, so you could see them blushing in green all around my house..I have quite a big balcony which is completely decked with plants..To facilitate better sunlight for the plants, I have laid a slab which projects few inches beyond the parapet of the balcony. So with this set up I have nearly 15 to 20 flowering plants on the slab, few hanging pots and some foliage plants on the balcony floor as they need only a shady place..Though my DH is not crazy on them, he appreciates my liking towards them..

One day, due to this winter monsoon in November, it was raining cats and dogs from midnight…I was in deep sleep, so I had no clue about rain. Around 3a.m, my sleep was disturbed because of lightening and thunder. Surprisingly even DH wasn’t next to me, I sprang up from bed and went in search of him in other rooms..There, he was in the hall, completely drenched in rain and grinning seeing me..my first few fuming words were, “You think ur kid or what, to play in this rain..han:rant?”...He dragged me to the balcony saying “neetu!! Kids can’t save so many plants of your’s”:kiss…Ahh!!!…yes..he had safely carried and sheltered them in a corner of the balcony. Almost 20 pots which were on the slab opened out to direct sun and rain…I had 3 lovely desert roses (for which we sprinkle water once in 10or 15 days), few marigold , ixora, jasmine and some roses..Else I would have lost them dying in heavy rain..I actually had no words for him, just felt like giving him a tight hug :bowdown…

"A successful marriage requires falling in love many times, always with the same person ":exactly:

-Neetu-

4 people like this.
  8. swaran

swaran IL Hall of Fame

wow o wow neetu,
    that was super lovely
    the love/care that a DH showes on the things his wife loves/likes,makes us fall head over heels in love with our man all over again,isnt it?!!!

very nice!!!!! :)

1 person likes this.
  9. parineetha

parineetha IL Hall of Fame

Hey Swaran, Exactly..
    I had already fallen head over heels in love long back..still haven’t got up..
    I have a heard lot of people around me being skeptical, saying we won't click, love will start to fade, it’s all lust..what not..But we knew, we'll prove everyone wrong..
    We got married only when we started to realize, there is no life without each other...so strong foundation I’d say;-)

-Neetu-

2 people like this.
  10. swaran

swaran IL Hall of Fame

well said parineetha!!
    God bless and happy married life!!!!!

1 person likes this.