1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

********Chooooo Chweet********

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by swaran, Feb 17, 2011.

1. falgunid18

falgunid18 Platinum IL'ite

one more... All 3 yrs of mrg... my DH kept fast along with me on karvachauth.... I found it very cute and lovable and put mehendi to me on hands n legs :)

2 people like this.
  2. swaran

swaran IL Hall of Fame

thats so sweet falguni :)

3. falgunid18

falgunid18 Platinum IL'ite

4. beanstalk

beanstalk Gold IL'ite

This thread melted my heart. To add some more....
    1. On the romantic note, me and hubby went out or a 9-12 Movie in December couple of years ago. It was very cold and yet somehow I decided it was more important to look pretty in skimpy clothes than carry a jacket and be warm. After we stepped out of theatre and started walking towards our car, I was shivering. Hubby promptly put his oversized jacket on me and walked and drove in that cold. I felt it was so romantic and guilty at the same time that he was stuck in cold because of me.
    2. One of the sweetest things he said to me, a tad bit drunk but so emotinal that he loves me too much and I am his life. He tells me 'I love you' multiple times a day and tells his family as well (definitely unexpected). Those who think its no big deal, need to understand that my dear is not a hopeless romantic but woud show it through his acts.
    3. No matter how bad I cook, he will love my cooking and not say one bad word. At times, I oversalted thngs which he complimented a lot and took multiple servings of, may be so that there is none leftover for me, which I tasted later to find out was so oversalted that it was uneatable and threw it out.
    4. I am a new mom with a 6 month old baby. My hubby will feed him, change him, play with him and carry him for hours so that he sleeps. What I love is that anytime I have to getup to attend to the baby at night, my hubby will getup with me and help. He has done this sice the first day and continues till today. Even if I ask him to sleep since I already am attending to him, he refuses saying its my baby too. Why should you do it alone. But if I am sleeping, he will never wake me up and take care of the baby by himself or ask me to sleep while he attends to him which I happily accept. I never expected so, but he is an excellent father ever since my baby swa the first light. When he is around, I never had to change one diaper. When his mom was here, we would have a tiresome night, where he would be up as much as me and get up early in the morning, hand the baby to MIL, and ask her strictly to let me sleep in and not disturb me. Love him for this. I always thought mothers have bigger role in a child's life. I am cramming my foot in my mouth now.
    5. My husbnd is extremely supportive of me and my fsmily. My mom is here helping us out with the baby and he is taking great care of her. My mom is so proud of him and kees instructimg me in private to never hurt him or his family. My sis is preparing for exam in USA which is hard to find information on. My hubby is spending so much time, effort and money to help her. I was a bit skeptic when it turned out that we would have to pay quite a few thousand dollars to support her. Her first registration costed us $1000 and much more is coming. He without even asking me or so much as a frown did it and is doing more. I was bowled over with this act.

This guy is a gem of a person. He actually treats my famly as his own and loves me unconditionally. If I didn't find him through arranged marriage, could I have found a perfect guy like him.

8 people like this.
  5. swaran

swaran IL Hall of Fame

beanstalk,that was loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeely...!!!!!!
    i dont know what to say other than telling that you are really one lucky lady(touchwood)
    May god be with you and your family always...
    i loved each and every cho chweet moment that you have mentioned...lovely!!!!!!
    Happy married life!!!!!!!

6. swaran

swaran IL Hall of Fame

thanks for the likes parineetha :)

7. aminroop

aminroop IL Hall of Fame

i usually do not write over here. today i thot i shud.

im on vacation as of now for a week. so im completely jobless. jus sleeping all day long.

today when i got up at 9.30 i found the house spic and span. hubby who had night duty had cum around 7.30, cleaned the house which was looking lik tsunami hit since the day i landed, made breakfast and went bak to the hospital. i din know all this, though i only vaguely remember a kiss! ;) at around 10 he called me and said sort all the clothes u want washed and keep it in a bin, i ll cum n wash it in the evenging. :) nw hw sweet is that.

3 people like this.
  8. swaran

swaran IL Hall of Fame

Dear aminroop...
    lovely to see your post here and it surely would have been cho cho chweet for you!!!!
    wow!!!!

9. pinky6

pinky6 Platinum IL'ite

amniroop, you are very lucky to have such a caring husband!!!!!!!!!

10. aminroop

aminroop IL Hall of Fame

thanks pinky!