1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

********Chooooo Chweet********

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by swaran, Feb 17, 2011.

1. swaran

swaran IL Hall of Fame

After reading the massaging stories of our friends here,i too feel like sharing mine...
    my DH he himself has back problems...but the moment he hears that my back pains or sees me falling on the bed damn tired,he ll immediately come next to me and starts to press my back and gives me a massage..he thinks giving more pressure might ease my body..but many times it would pain because of the pressure(and his grip) he applies but i rarely i would ask him to reduce the pressure...i really love the love he shows me when i am not feeling well....
    The pain(ah! what pain? its pleasure) created by the pressure too is love and i dont want it to stop or reduce.. :-D

7 people like this.
  2. shubhrata

shubhrata Bronze IL'ite

Dear Swaran, Really a very nice and wonderful thread... Very happy and exciting to read the experiences from our friends.. :)

I also love to share my experiences here.....

After reading the massage stories....i too feel sharing mine... my hubby is also a good massager ;-) Recently I had a key hole surgery on my knee due to ligament tear :-( and he took a good care of me...:)he used to tell my mil to prepare mutton leg soup for me( he thinks that mutton bone will increase my bone strength!!! is it true??? :) )

Even nw when I get pain on my knee and back if i stand for a long time in kitchen or doing the regular chores..he used to give massage...Bliss!!!

Sometimes when I am too tired after office...he says no need to cook dinner and he would take us to restaurant (non - veg)... and without fail he would call my parents also..and that makes me sooo happy and I would really admire him...

2 people like this.
  3. deeparani2

deeparani2 Silver IL'ite

Swaran, Thanks for starting this thread.
    My Choo Chweet moment with my Hubby is the unforgettable in my Life.
    As ours is love marriage against my home, during my delivery time nobody was near me. Got some problem in midnight and when i woke my husband up, as a single person, he took me to hospital, admitted me and my bad luck it was C-Section. Even though he alone handled the situation and got the baby in his hand as i was in OPeration theatre. For the First whole day, he took care of me and my DD. Helped me like anything, people know what all help needed when we are in bed after an operation.

So as a male he did all these to me without any hesitation till i recovered from my health.

Thanks to God in giving me such a wonderful person in my life....

Cheers
    Deepa

11 people like this.
  4. rmpriya

rmpriya IL Hall of Fame

Lovely thread . Most of the threads revolve around DH , in laws issues . This space is really refreshing . I am tempted to post in this Married Life section too now .

Today morning I told my DH , everything that I wanted to post in this thread .

-- Serves me bed tea if I wake up late .
    -- Eats all the junk food outside with me , though he hates them , all those pizza , KFC items .
    -- Will take care of the my DD in the morning , till I complete my morning workout .
    -- Will carry my DD when we go out for shopping .
    -- List is longg .Lot more small small things come in my mind . Blessed to have this guy in my life.

2 people like this.
  5. swaran

swaran IL Hall of Fame

thanks sudhrata for sharing your Cho-chweet moments...very cute and wonderful to read :-D
    so sorry,i have no answer for your q about mutton, i am a ppure VEG!!!!! :-D

thanks a lot deepa for your feedback and sharing your cho-chweet moments...
    lovely to hear...a lady will never forget the help done by her hubby especially during her pregnancy and delivery stages...true!!!!! memorable ones :-D
    for me,eventhough i had people to look after,my hubby wanted to do that by himself...so he used to come early in the morning and leave the hospital late evening and after that my parents turn :-D
    he took leave for 6 days (c-sec) ,stayed with me till i came back from hospital and the next day left for bangalore...he took wonderful care of me..i can never forget that..
    so i can really understand how you would feel whenever you think of your pregnancy/delivery time
    god bless you!!!!
    DEar rmpriya...
    lovely to read all your cho-chweet moments...really cute...
    someone taking care of kid that too a toddler is something a refreshing thing for a mother..hehehe..you ll get some time for yourself right..
    really nice :-D:thumbsup

6. swaran

swaran IL Hall of Fame

thanks sudhamanimaran for your likes...
    looking forward to read your stories as well :-D

7. sridharvijji

sridharvijji Bronze IL'ite

I think you are very lucky.So you dont need a mirror to look at yourself physically or mentally.You DH mentors you all through.Rare are such person.So challenge is you should also keep up to reach his expectations.

8. vdeepab4u

vdeepab4u Gold IL'ite

There are many choooo chweeet incidents that happens in life..

the latest one of my mine:

everyday afternoon he will call me whether i ate properly or not and what dish i brought (he doesnt know what we cook since he will not carry lunch)

this week the first day i brought curd rice to office, and again the third day i brought curd rice.. he asked me why again curd rice, i said we have fish kulambu at home, i cant bring that to office (all are brahmins) so instead of preparing separate kulambu for me i brought curd rice.. on hearing this he suddenly kept the phone and nearly in another like 20 minutes he was in my office.. i was surprised why he was here this time.. you know, he had bought me one vathakulambu bottle and pickle bottle from grand sweets.. he told me to keep that in my office itself and take it whenever i bring curd rice.. that was really so caring and touching and ofcourse chooo... chweet...

16 people like this.
  9. prana

prana IL Hall of Fame

Hi Swaran,

entering so late here...anyway good things should be appreciated at any point of time...:)

Nice thread...carrying luggage,locking door,shopping are ditto things in my home too...so chweet ...
    He fulfills all my requirements eventhough he doesnt like some of them like he never reads book but he is the backbone in publishing one of my novel,allowed me to go for stitching class(which he never likes) he used to surprise me by buying my favourite author's books etc there are lot of things...

3 people like this.
  10. vdeepab4u

vdeepab4u Gold IL'ite

Hi prana, rmpriya and shubhrata thanks for liking my post.. i am so happy and i am blessed to have him as my DH..