Chocolate Business

Discussion in 'Entrepreneurship' started by srilu, Apr 14, 2008.

1. archana.kc

archana.kc Gold IL'ite

Hi Emmy!

If you could do so much ( mainly, if you could bake cakes) - chocolates is a cake walk! :) Do lemme know in case you have any queries!

Ta :)

2. archana.kc

archana.kc Gold IL'ite

Refer Chitra Ma's posts on chocolates :)

Last edited: Apr 13, 2009
  3. sowminivibu

sowminivibu Silver IL'ite

dear archana

lovely info on chocolates.....i am impressed with your info.....so when can we have a date on chocolate making,sweet heart ???

lov
    sowmi

Last edited: Apr 13, 2009
  4. archana.kc

archana.kc Gold IL'ite

Sure Sowmi! Will PM you the details! What can be more tantalizing than a date with chocolates?

5. art

art Senior IL'ite

Hi Archana

Tnks 4 sharing choclate making.

I luv choclates.

Last edited: Apr 14, 2009
  6. narmadaysr

narmadaysr Bronze IL'ite

Archana,
    Thanks so much for the info. I'm out of job because of the recision hit. After having 7 years of experience this state is painful but yet.. I'm enjoying at home with my 2 year old kid. As a perfect housewife :).
    But frankly the financial independence is what drags me to think of some alternate plans. After I lost my job the first month end (We get our salary last day of the month) was the most painful day. I used to get salary debit alrets on my mobile from past 5 years.

So much of insecure feeling need to do something to fix it.....

From my childhood I always used to bend on arts and crafts. In the past one month at home I was just chacking out where could I fit well.....Then I've attend the chocolate making class and got all the material... :). Forgot I'm in hyderabad so the material is not from WalTax Road bonk. Let me give a try on my in-laws and my sis-in-law family then need to plan for selling out. Now I'm clue less where to start. Will definitely approach you for selling tips.

Bye for now
    Narmada

7. archana.kc

archana.kc Gold IL'ite

Dear Narmada!

Goes a nice warm hug to you!

It is indeed disheartening to be at home after having been running with wheels for years! And I can perfectly empathise the mobile message bit. Infact, I have been working only for 2 years now, and that too with no real financial commitments. Yet, the thought of leaving a job makes me feel jittery. But the good thing is the recession. It is a good time to be home. After all, the whole economy is in tatters. Does not matter if you have fun.

What a wonderful thing to do -Chooclate classes! Wah! Narmada, I did not learn from a class professionally. So, if you would not mind, can you post the details of your class on IL? I am sure it would be of good benefit to everyone here.Also, if you have any improvisitions in my method, please post them. Any other details like, where the materials are avaialble at hyderabad etc, would be appreciated.

Thanks for your kind words. Sure, does wonders!

Cheers

Archana

8. narmadaysr

narmadaysr Bronze IL'ite

Hey Archana,
    such a quick reply... Thanq...
    I'm used to be with ppl from a long time. I'm not the one who simply sits at desk and does only work... I mingle with almost all and have somthing to discuss. Now at home with my daughter we both spoke in 2 different languages she speaks in her own cute language with too many expressions :) she yet to learn speaking just 1Yr 9 months. Why I'm saying this is by seeing your reply I felt like nothing is stopped... always I can find ppl suits my mind set...
    Sure, will post the details of the class location in hyderabad will provide you the contact #, how the experts in chocolate making can run classes, where can we get the material and prices, current costs and we will plan how to price that together. Couldn't do it now as lil busy. You can surely expect the details in next post.

Bye for now
    Be in touch
    Narmada

9. narmadaysr

narmadaysr Bronze IL'ite

haa it was bad... why in IL the session expires so early :'-(. I had composed a big big mail with class and material location details and when I click submit reply the session was closed and relogin doesn't lead me to the right page.... :-(. Sorry guys will get back to you with full details in the next post keying all the data again now.... nooooooo will do it surely after sometime ok

Bye for now
    ~Narmada

10. archana.kc

archana.kc Gold IL'ite

Gosh! That is really sad! You should have typed it in a word doc, and then posted it here! It would have been so useful. I am so eager to learn if there are any techniques that you are aware of, that can be used. As I mentioned, I have not learnt professionally, so any help is welcomed!