Chocolate Business

Discussion in 'Entrepreneurship' started by srilu, Apr 14, 2008.

1. AnjaliD

AnjaliD Senior IL'ite

Hi Srilu,

Were you able to get any more contacts or make progress?
    Do keep us updated.
    Anjali

2. RajalakshmiM

RajalakshmiM Senior IL'ite

Hai,

I gone through your mail i have been to chocolate making class but they never guided
    me where to get mould imported chocolate wrapping material. when i asked they said that get from mumbai not in chennai.
    Can you help me in this choc what brand choc i have to get. and where other materials available.

Thanks
    RajalakshmiMBow

3. archana.kc

archana.kc Gold IL'ite

Hi Rajalakshmi M'am,

I learnt chocolate making from my friend in college. We had put up a stall together in college. After that, I am quite regular in making chocolates. I buy my stuff from Waltax Road. There are many essence shops there, and one can find good quality things at wholesale prices. My friend reffered this shop to me, because she lives in Sowcarpet, and knew the place well.

I dont know what kind of chocolate you are talking about. Mine, is buying cooking chocolate, melting it using a double boiler, adding stabiliser and then putting it in moulds. For this process - all materials - chocolates ( milk, white and dark), moulds, stabilisers, are all available in Waltax Road. Hope it helps.

4. RajalakshmiM

Hai,

Can you guide me were to get mould , wrappers and chocolate bars Please help me in this regard - i am in chennai

Bye
    RajalakshmiM Bow

5. RajalakshmiM

Hai archana

Thanks for your guiding

Bye

6. kalpanas

kalpanas New IL'ite

Hi,

Chocolate business is an growing business now, I am also planning to start the same of my own. For which I have done some R&D and I would like to share some points with you.

Course on chocolate making :
    I happen to look at this web site chocolate course they offer complete professional course and materials for your business. You can get additional details by mailing them. The course cost around Rs.35000 with materials.

Am sure after taking a course, you can very well create our own signature in the business.
    The tough part come in marketing them. You need to target the right people through right channel.

If you are interested we can join hands to do this business as we both are from the same city. Please do PM me if interested.

7. anushakmurthy

anushakmurthy New IL'ite

Hey Archana,

Can you post the procedure for chocolate making? And do we need any special equipments etc?

Cheers!
    -Anusha

8. Prachi.B

Prachi.B Bronze IL'ite

Cooking chocolate is made by using the dark chocolate and the milk chocolate.
    Its very easy.

9. uns

uns New IL'ite

Hi Archana,

Is it necessary to add stabilizer...what difference does it make if we do not add.

10. bluemoon

bluemoon New IL'ite

Hi Archana,

Could u pls tel me which is the best place to learn about chocolate making? I'm really interested in this business...