Chitvish Recipes - Post your comments here (part 1)

Discussion in 'Ask ChitVish' started by Ami, Aug 29, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chitvish

Chitvish Moderator IL Hall of Fame

God bless you all, my young friends !

My dear Vidya, Sunitha & Jaya,
    On Jan 1st, waking up & seeing your posts in this forum has started my New Year in a very happy & touching way ! You can be assured that sharing is one of my greatest pleasures & interaction with you all here is more enjoyable to me .
    I thank IndusLadies for giving me this opportunity & I pray to God, to help me continue this mission without getting carried away by all the nice words you are showering on me !
    I always believe " The best is yet to be".
    Thanking you all once again,
    Love & regards,
    Chithra.

2. Seetha3

Seetha3 Senior IL'ite

Happy New Year!!!

Dear Chithraji:

i would like to thank you making us fee that cooking is a fun thing and also for providing such fool proof recipes which even a novice cant go wrong!! You are family to me now and never can a day go by without checking this site!!

Have a great year ahead!! Please continue sharing with us!!

Seetha
    PS: I was travelling hence coudnt send any feedback but I checked your site everyday,

3. Chitvish

Hello Seetha !

Dear Seetha,
    Thankyou very much. It is my pleasure to receive such mails from youngsters like you. But for enthusiastic feedbacks from all of you, I might not have found this forum so interesting !
    Wishing you & yours all the best in 2006,
    Chithra.

4. Ami

Ami Silver IL'ite

Happiest New year 2006

Hi Mrs.Chithra,

I wish you & yr family a very happy, wonderful & healthy for this New Year! I do hope it will be the happiest that you have ever known and that it will be a year filled with serenity with each sunrise..

Last year, you showered on us so many new recipes, tips, ideas alongwith yr love & affection; hoping to continue the same not only this year, next year and so on..For that to happen, I just pray to God to stay all of us healthy and cooperative.

NOt to mention, Indusladies team(Happy new year), you brought all of us together in this ground and yr selfless job is simply, but truly amazing. We dont have anything in return to give you or Mrs.Chithra other than showing our gratitude and love forever.

Biggest thanks to both of our VVIPs and lets continue to work here ever!!

Rgds.

5. Sakhi

Sakhi New IL'ite

greetings

dear Mrs Chithramadam,

Happy New Year to you and family and everyone in ASK CHITVISH.

Thank you for posting two payasam recipes immediately. Even though I make badamkheer, your measurement gives correct thickness. I made in gas stove. Also besan payasam, I used to mix fried besan directly. Now I made mix in water and added that so no lumps were there. Otherwise I would blend in mixie.

Can you post mampazha payasam please? I have not eaten but know it is very nice. Also, can you post sevai method? I will make when I have family, so they will help in cleaning.

Thanking you
    Sincerely
    Satya

6. Chitvish

Thankyou, Ami !

Dear Ami,
    Your words are overwhelming !
    I do hope & pray that we all continue happily here, interacting enjoyably !
    Love,
    Chithra.

7. Chitvish

Hello Sakhi !

Dear Sakhi,
    Thankyou for your mail.
    I have mampaza payasam ready to be posted & I shall do it soon ! Today I mada " ball & stick " payasam for new year - guess what ? !
    Yes, I shall post sevai recipe as well. Recipe is simple, doing is labour !
    Regards,
    Chithra.

8. Rushna nigar

Rushna nigar New IL'ite

Greetings

Dear chithra ji,
    HAPPY NEW YEAR 2006 to u & ur family
    UR affection is really inspiring, U are a conquerer who conquer our hearts & mind.
    Patiently answering queries seems as a family member.
    Shower of good & traditional recipes.
    Chithra ji u are really smart one cannot forget u & ur recipes.
    Recently i tried badam kheer recipe made by besan it is yummy, my family is also fan of ur recipes.
    I want to ask from where u get these recipes because these recipes are unsearchable.
    With Love,
    Rushna Nigar.

9. rsankar

rsankar New IL'ite

Thankyou so much ...

Hello Mrs. Chithra,

Today I tried your "Mysore Masal Dosai with Chutney" as per your instruction, for New Year breakfast, I don't know how to describe exactly, it was sooooooo tasty....yummy. First, I want to thank my friend for, introduce this great web site.

Thanks for sharing this great recipe.

rsankar.

Last edited: Jan 2, 2006
  10. Chitvish

Hello Rushna !

Dear Rushna,
    Thanks for your words, they made me happy & I feel it is worth all the trouble I take.
    I don't "get" recipes ! They are all a miniscule part of my collection over the years - got from my mother, mother-in-law, aunts, neighbours, friends etc. I have tried all of them & changed them wherevever necessary for a better taste. The only good thing I did was to document them in detail, which, I find very useful now. Most of them are so traditional, old-fashioned & forgotten that, leave alone internet, you cannot find them in many recipe books. My aim is to give you recipes which you cannot get on the internet - that is why I don't include north indian recipes which are very popular on the net. But I had no access to traditional north indian recipes, since I have always lived only in south india !
    Regards,
    Chithra.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.