1. Want to be a Positive Parent? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Child Pediatrician in Velachery/Adambakkam-- Urgent

Discussion in 'Infants' started by Deepthi2710, Jan 3, 2015.

1. Deepthi2710

Deepthi2710 New IL'ite

Hi All,

I am living in Adambakkam near to Velachery. We are from Andhra and recently shifted to chennai and am looking for best pediatrician for my 5 months old baby( who doesn't give heavy medicines especially)..

Please help me as it is very urgent as my baby is continuously going loose motions.

Thanks in advance.

-Deepthi

2. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

Dr.Eswar Raja who has a clinic in nanganallur close to bm hospital. he also practices at hariharan clinic.

there is dr. Anandan who comes recommended in my circle who has a clinic close to cds supermarket on velachery-taramani road.

dr.benjamin in malar.

Dr.k.neduchezilian who has a clinic in madipakkam raghava nagar i think. he used to visit karthik hospital. not sure now.

see which doctor you are comfortable with.

1 person likes this.
  3. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

Dr.Eswar Raja who has a clinic in nanganallur close to bm hospital. he also practices at hariharan clinic.

there is dr. Anandan who comes recommended in my circle who has a clinic close to cds supermarket on velachery-taramani road.

dr.benjamin in malar.

Dr.k.neduchezilian who has a clinic in madipakkam raghava nagar i think. he used to visit karthik hospital. not sure now.

see which doctor you are comfortable with. check out some of the recos in this thread too http://www.indusladies.com/forums/pregnancy-and-labor/196597-good-pediatrician-at-velachery.html

4. Deepthi2710

Deepthi2710 New IL'ite

Thanks Shanvy, I had taken my child to Dr M Senthil Kumar in dhandeeswaram, velachery upon some recommendations..

5. simran3434

simran3434 New IL'ite

I strongly recommend Dr Pushkala (900 30 88 277) . For last 3 weeks , I trying to put a feedback from day one for the past three years yet couldn't do... This is to thank you for all the happiness you have given us through giving my daughter a life free of medicines and a life healthy n happy. A preterm child.. We hav always had issues with her health from the seventh day of birth and with so many doctor visits we were still not happy and were always worried for her health. Then came an enlightening experience of meeting Dr. Dr Pushkala.. n life has been sooper easy after that. she is more of a friend to my 5 year old than a doctor. N his perseverance, patience and his ever smiling care and attitude is so infectious that u forget ur worries the moment u step into his consultation space. Lucky to have found you here for my daughter. N thank u so much for all the goodness u transfer to us...