1. U.S. Elementary Education : What Parents Need to Know
    Dismiss Notice

Chennaites in Atlanta

Discussion in 'Indians in Georgia' started by aryanlady, Sep 22, 2009.

1. nive80

nive80 Bronze IL'ite

So many from Chennai , so why don't we meet up :). I would love to meet a nice , big Tamil gumbal ;)

2. nive80

nive80 Bronze IL'ite

No comments?? No replies?? Chennai girls gear up !!! Potluck / family meet - lets plan and meet up !!!!

3. rekakanagavel

rekakanagavel New IL'ite

HI nive ! Am ready for Family meet..lets plan up and keep tamilians rocking everywhere1

4. Lavanyakiruthik

Lavanyakiruthik New IL'ite

hi pretty ladies..
    am lavanya from chennai...i wish to join with u people...romba naal achu indha madhiri tamil conversation pathu

1 person likes this.
  5. Revathy12

Revathy12 New IL'ite

Hi Friends..I am revathy from Chennai...Just saw this site today...so thought of speaking to someone..from India...Me in US for past 11 months..and I have been doing some online courses..and doing mehandhi designs..
    so how u all doing?? and wanted to share some thoughts..

1 person likes this.
  6. Ranchu

Ranchu Local Champion Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hi Revathy12,

Welcome to Indusladies !
    Where do you stay ? Is it Gainesville ? How do you like the place ?

Do you do mehandi for others too ? Please post some designs that you have worked on.

7. Revathy12

Revathy12 New IL'ite

Hi Ranchu,
    How are you ??
    Thanks for Welcoming me. As of now we live in Gainesville, by next month we are moving to duluth area. Gainesville is very calm and pleasant dear. I use to see the websites and practice it. I haven't tried with any one, because the cone I get in any Indian store here is not good as in Chennai. I will post my designs. soon.

8. prathiyankara

prathiyankara New IL'ite

hi ladies,

Even i come from Chennai..i am staying in exit 30.. if any how know about work from home pls inform me...

9. Srisaai0310

Srisaai0310 New IL'ite

hi
    Am vidhya from chennai. we are in exit 11 camden deer field apt

10. suhasni

suhasni New IL'ite

Hello All,

I am suhasni from Chennai....I am new to this website and USA...I stay at parc at Dunwoody ,Sandy springs....its been 5 months since I came to US...lemme tell something about myself....I am in h4 right now...have close to 3 years of work experience in SAP PI and willing to work here if I get an opportunity legally....I am thinking of doing MS but iam not sure if it would go well... I have given my toefl... giving my gre on aug 17th....so I am interested to share views about higher studies in US as well....I was an RJ in AIR for 2 years....so I am willing to do any volunteering services as well....I love music....pretty good singer.... I do mehandi designs....I paint...state level volley ball player... so m very much interested If I get some chance to play here.....I play shuttle tennikoit basketball etc.....m learning to play tennis with one of my friend over here...I like cooking.....that's pretty much about myself... people with similar interest and feel that I would be friendly enough for them are always welcome to chat....

Regards,
    Suhasni

1 person likes this.