Chempaka Kindergarten, Kesavadasapuram - Review

Discussion in 'Trivandrum' started by soann, Feb 20, 2014.

1. soann

soann Silver IL'ite

Hi

Is anyone sending their kids or know of anyone sending their kids to Chempaka Kindergarten at Kesavadasapuram? Please let me know how the place is, teaching methodology, activities .etc.

Thanks in Advance :)

2. DrPreetha

DrPreetha Gold IL'ite

Hai Soann,
    My friends daughter was sent there till i shifted here.She has told me it is s good place .They give good caring, activities according to their ages.They keep kids engaged.If you require more i shall enquire and tell you.

3. DKI

DKI Platinum IL'ite

My cousin was sending her daughter there and said that it was good. She shifted her house so changed schools.I can find out for you about it

4. soann

soann Silver IL'ite

Thnku DrPreetha and DKI!! Yes I would like to know more. Activities and related stuff in detail pls.

1 person likes this.
  5. hazeenamn

hazeenamn New IL'ite

Yes both my kids (daugther now in lecole chempaka class 8 &son same school class2)were in kesavadasapuram chempaka.nice school. Very systematic .you dont want to teach anything in home.no home works.They learn to write and speak in the class itself.very comfortable for working mothers.books are kept in school.only given at the end of the year.every wednesday they learn about a particular fruit or vegetable or flower.and if possible you can send your kid in that colour dress.and send them the same(not compulsory).they sing and dance relating the same .also there is sand writting and much morem

6. sobharam

sobharam New IL'ite

Hi Hazzena...

I am also looking for a opinion about Chempaka Lecole.I would like to know how is the school for bugger grades.I am planning to put my daughetr for 6th grade.Higher grades ..how is the classes ,extra activities,home works etc?

Thanks in advance
    Sobha