Cheap and reliable movers in dubai?

Discussion in 'Personal Services in Dubai' started by mrsbiju, Jun 7, 2009.

1. mrsbiju

mrsbiju New IL'ite

we r moving house and require movers who are careful with stuff as we do have fragile household items and also fix them,like installing a washing machine and stuff?
    any names and numbers would be highly appreciated.

2. anumdas

anumdas Senior IL'ite

Mrs. Biju

All the best... I just finished shifting my home and i can well imagine the kind of headache you are going to have. Finding the cheap and best may be a difficult option. In many areas, nowadays in many areas I have found the posts on the wall like shifting services offered. they may be cheaper. but you cannot definitely guarantee on them.

3. Grace3

Grace3 Silver IL'ite

A colleague of ours used Union Movers and they were pretty good. Their rate is also very nominal , will pack carefully and they are very punctual too. They will follow the instructions and will also unpack for you in your new residence. But my colleague asked them not to unpack clothing & kitchen items, 'cos she wanted to do herself at leisure.
    One thing, they are very very fast ---- so you MUST be around them at all times to see that the right stuff goes in the right box. It will be much easier if you label the stuff beforehand, as to which room in your new place you want them to go to .
    They start by around 9 in the morning & by evening 5 pm they are done !!!!

Hope this helps ; have a safe and hassle free moving.

4. ReenaVinod

ReenaVinod Bronze IL'ite

Thanks brad for u r info v r also planning to relocate

5. Catgol

Catgol Platinum IL'ite

I would go with Lora safa movers are really good

1 person likes this.
  6. ALainLover

ALainLover New IL'ite

Friends, I am happy to post my experience while moving my home.Actualy the mover was recommended by business partner.I used them.They are really professionals had done a great job,all my furniture , boxes with crockery and glasswares reached at new home safely and was fixed nicely.They were punctual too.
    Happy to recommend 050 3753955.

7. MrsDomnic

MrsDomnic New IL'ite

I shifted 3 bedroom from ABUDHABI to DUBAI safa park we used ALM MOVERS 050 5180866 last month.My friend reccomend them to me. Good service they are very Professional.Best thing i noticed punctual timing, and they have professional carpentors.I had moved 3 times.But this move was the best.

8. Peterr

Peterr New IL'ite

Thanks Mrs Domnic for recommendation. I have moved many times in the past and I can honestly say that this has been one of the most highly coordinated and professional movers that I have ever had and did not have to stress about anything as everything was so well taken care of. Almarazeeq Movers 050-5180866.

9. lora

lora New IL'ite

hi jeniffer to be honest i was so much disappointed with safa movers no proper cordination no proper skills in communication i moved last week from Marina
    to Barsha its was so stressfull. few frames were broken and leather sofa was torn .. i dont recommed to use this movers ..

friend dont use safa movers

Last edited: Nov 17, 2013
  10. Saga1

Saga1 New IL'ite

I used ALM movers they had done a good job.