1. Handy Kitchen Tips that You cannot Miss : Solutions for all your Problems
    Dismiss Notice

Chapati maker

Discussion in 'Spotless Kitchen' started by Jacob, Feb 22, 2012.

1. Annasri

Annasri Silver IL'ite

Hi bala sorry I did not ck u r mess,sahana I am having national brand chapati maker which I bought from Madurai exhibition .but this national is not the international national( panasonic) think this is local Indian made it was written Bombay.I am using this for three years weekly two to three times ,after each use let it cool and then I keep a soft cloth and then close as it's nonstick I feel this cloth can prevent scratch.my friends here had bought chef master etc from rathna stores . I have no problem and the main thing for me I hate making chapati In hand cause I don't get a even round chapati and so after getting this without electric chapati maker I find very difficult to make chapati if If I go to my friends r relatives home.

2. Annasri

Annasri Silver IL'ite

I don't remember my watts as I lost my box may B 8oowatts ,chef master I heard 1000watts .my friends r having chef master.electrical items r sometimes by luck it works for long time and sometimes it goes off, earlier I had one roti king bought in Dubai at that time I don't know how to use ,I kneed the atta tightly like how we kneed to make for rolling in hand and as soon I press I won't open it and then comes a hard roti my husband used to tell me throw this out waste of money ,then one day after a year the machine got repair and when we took it to shop they said coil went and u have to pay the price nearly to the new roti maker so better get a new one,then I throwed and kept quiet ,so many years after I happened to c in exhibition with demo and I asked them to come to my home in Madurai and gave my atta and experimented and finally went for it,starting problem came for me also like sometime the chapati gets hole and it won't puff ,but slowly I learnt what mistake I am doing ,why sometimes not puffing ,etc and now I am an expert and after c ing mine only my friends bought.if u r staying in India u can ask the sales person to give a demo .and u can ck in u tube also.nice demo they r giving .hope this clears u r doubt