1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

CHANGE-the only constant

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by muzna, May 4, 2010.

1. muzna

muzna Silver IL'ite

Change is the only constant in life. But when a change happens it irritates us, disrupts our life and we are left wheeling and trying to balance the effects of the change.

But it is not easy when the changes in our life affect our children, and we are not able to placate them.

Whenever we shift base this is the only thing....over and above the other changes that make me sad.But life has a way of balancing which is over and above our trials to balance.It throws up new opportunities towards us which should amaze us (though we never stop to thank anybody for the same)...but always try to take the credit for the same. we ...our own biggest sychophants....tell ourselves 'we are so adjusting, we try and fit anywhere we find ourselves.

At the time the only change I am making is coming to my blog after such a long time.....and the reason was the recent changes in my life...shift base.
    My center of gravity has toppled and I am:drowning for the time being and thus this is the only thing I feel like sharing with you all....... my Ilite friends.

2. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

Muzna,

so you shifted base. will not be curious about to where. did miss you and our discussions. how are your LO's and how is gandhigiri going on these days.

do find your centre of gravity and we will take of from there.Welcome back.

3. muzna

muzna Silver IL'ite

Dear Shanvy
    Thanks for such a sweet fb.....am still finding my space in this change..at the moment I am at home for some time....family is the only reassuring entity in this world.....and we take it for granted. we should nurture it ...what's your take, do share.
    LO's look fine to others, but I know the feelings they have....others will never understand that.
    I am touched by your concern...you made my day....and Gandhigiri will , along with friends like you , make me bounce back.
    Thanks once again.