1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Change Is A Part Of Life

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by iyerviji, Jun 7, 2018.

1. shyamala1234

shyamala1234 Platinum IL'ite

Dear Vii Madam,
    Change is there is every area and every point of life. Nothing is constant. Let us accept life as it comes with all changes. Better to do things with a positive attitude things which we have to. No point in being grumpy and complaining. What will happen would happen. Better to bear with a grin.
    Yes, which is born is bound to die also. But untimely, death of those whom we love makes us more sad. But still life goes on....
    Syamala

iyerviji likes this.
  2. jayasala42

jayasala42 IL Hall of Fame

Change is the inevitable part of life.If we are not prepared to change, circumstances would force us to change.
    Accepting changes is not very easy though scores and scores of quotes can be written from
    our desk.Though change is inevitable,all change is not growth, as all movement is not forward.

While being ready to accept the changes,we have to be careful. Some of the changes that come at you are not always the best. We can get caught up in the moment and make some changes that aren’t moving us forward. You have to make sure that the changes you are making are not setting you back a few months or years.
    Sometimes changes we accept may land us into deep trouble for years-an irretrievable situation.
    When a door closes, four or five other doors may be open. Which door to choose lies in our wisdom, common sense and experience.

jayasala42

Thyagarajan, iyerviji and sindmani like this.
  3. Thyagarajan

Thyagarajan IL Hall of Fame

In yo
    :hello:Your feedback echoes the chapter V of Ramana Leela.
    2. Change in life or changes by alteration, refurbishing, renovation all refresh life and acts as impetus for positive progress and those who realise soon would reap benefits by way of prosperity, fullness, rejoicing etc. attitudinal change brings forth camaraderie which has its own gains leading to more associations of like minded friends adding to overall happiness and even bliss.
    3. For want of change, lives read vendors - suffered during times of demonetisations inIndia and elsewhere.
    4. Change of venues results in mixed feelings. Changing spouse male or female also result in mixed feelings!
    5. Civilisation has come this far, since on its way many changes taken place and accepted. A meandering river, monsoon clouds changing its course might affect life enroute and those lives encounter these will have to accept it ?,!
    Thanks and Regards.
    God Bless Us All Always.

iyerviji and Viswamitra like this.
  4. Thyagarajan

Thyagarajan IL Hall of Fame

:hello:Kudos to Diamond sister and dear ma to others. These are pebbles of years of watching lives and self moving on before and after wedding.
    2. Rules gleams from these passages for those stepped into married life just and little earlier.
    change the changes seemed to be the norm of the day and the governments all over the world and so do people from all walks of life.
    3.We change to suit ourselves and adapt to the changes around; this is more true in respect of families lived as tenants among tenants in a single building. Changes accepted and adapted made us learn typing and using technology to convey our experiences.
    4. Change in method of cooking grinding laundering from traditional to modern made life comfortable or manageable for those riding on two horses at a time - I mean one home maker and the other career and rearing and nurturing children. but alas exercises in the form of pounding grinding manually lost to electric machines and one exercise visit to gym.
    5. It is changes galore from yesterday to today and from today to tomorrow. we accepted air transport. we also invented parachute. Optimism and pessimism follows each other.
    6. Yes there is change in {fearless} death. it is just like "atma" or the soul shedding her or his attire and change into another modern costume. One has to accept it to settle the balance of karma.

Thanks and regards.
    God Bless Us All Always.

Last edited: Jun 8, 2018
    iyerviji likes this.
  5. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Thanks for your feedback,glad you liked

6. shravs3

shravs3 IL Hall of Fame

Nice @iyerviji aunty. Change is constant! We need to go with the flow then we will not not worry about anything .

iyerviji likes this.
  7. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Thanks for your thought provoking feedback Viswa. Glad you helped your mother and now helping your wife.Both are lucky to have you.

8. Star25

Star25 Gold IL'ite

Nice write up Vijima as ever. . It's true that without our liking we need to do few things.. Some people are blessed to do what they like while others had to few things even if they don't wish to do so.. I used to think to myself why God punishes few people and leave them with a sad destiny while others get to live their lives to their fulfillment.. I console myself saying this birth is not the end and let me do only good things and so God gives me a good next birth or out of more greed I would ask for salvation.

iyerviji likes this.
  9. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Thanks Shyamala dear for your loving feedback. True we have to accept life as it comes. Ya life goes on..

10. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Thanks Jayakka for your loving and thought provoking feedback. I agree centpercent what you have said.