Chandigarh Ladies - Meet here!

Discussion in 'Northern and Central Indian States' started by Induslady, Oct 29, 2006.

1. psg6266

psg6266 Guest

Anyone from Chandigarh?

Hi Frends !

Wish frends in IL are hapy, safe & enjoying. We wil like to know members from Chandigarh/Panchkula/Mohali & Shimla.

While going thru the IL List, we find very gud coverage from people in South. In other words, it is clear that awareness in South is far better.

Members of IL, in case of any assistance/help, please be free to write to us.

Thnx !

2. anilkumar

anilkumar New IL'ite

Re: Hello!!

hi this anil. I am a net Engi. and I hv own business. this my first time to join this site.

3. kanu

kanu New IL'ite

Re: Anyone from Chandigarh?

hi
    I am a new meber nd it feels good to see all you people here Iam frm Himachal pradesh
    kanu

4. lg001

lg001 New IL'ite

I'm from Mohali. Born & brought up there. All my education is from chandigarh. Presently in Seattle, WA.

I miss Chd, pkl, mohali. It's been 3 years that I had not visited there. I heard of lot of changes in these places. Is chd too crowdy now?

Leena.

5. anilkumar

anilkumar New IL'ite

At this time I am not lived in Chd.But I spent near about ten years in PKL SEC. 11.But my five to seven visit in a month in Chd &Pkl becose my relatives are lived in CHD & PKL. and business purpose also. How can I help U. Anil

6. harinder

harinder New IL'ite

Re: Chandigarh Ladies - Introduce yourselves here!

Hi

Myself harinder. I am born and settled itself in Chandigarh.

Recently I am living in Mohali at my in-laws home.

I have two kids and I am working. My hubby is in Govt. Job.

My parents are also in Chandigarh.

It is a nice place to live and enjoy the life.

Have a nice day to all the members.

Harinder

7. harinder

harinder New IL'ite

Re: Chandigarh Ladies - Introduce yourselves here!

Hi

Myself harinder. I am born and settled itself in Chandigarh.

Recently I am living in Mohali at my in-laws home.

I have two kids and I am working. My hubby is in Govt. Job.

My parents are also in Chandigarh.

It is a nice place to live and enjoy the life.

Have a nice day to all the members.

Harinder

8. psg6266

psg6266 Guest

Dear Frends,

:-D V r in Chandigarh and find very little members from North and almost a few from Chd. V r here for the last few years andu also belong from the surrondings. Rainy season now a days and heavy rains during last 15 days or so. Vedar is fine & enjoyable with buty of the cities. Wat u do dare ? Anything I can do here. Pl reply. Bi til yr mail.

:2thumbsup:

9. Varloo

Varloo Gold IL'ite

Hello Punjab ladies,
    Welcome to this wonderful site. I have travelled to some places in the North India. Mostly we go on a tour every two years. We visited Amritsar, Chandigar in Sep.2005. I liked the places very much. Only the food was a problem in Amritsar. We are not used to mustard oil. But I was fascinated to see the wheat fields and at that time, the harvest was just over and wheat was being transported in lorries. We also saw heaps and heaps of wheat on the fields when we went to Wagha border. I liked the Golden Temple very much, surrounded by water. The arrangements there were very nice.
    I did not know that Amritsar had such a huge salwar kameez cloth market, just like out Chennai has saree shops. Did not have time to do that shopping. Anyway I want to visit Amritsar again. Then I shall go on a shopping spree.
    Chandigarh as very organised city and I liked the rock garden very much.

10. Varloo

Varloo Gold IL'ite

Hai friends,
    I do not see any comment about my post to you people about your place. Hope you are all there and visit the forum regularly.
    Can I suggest something- you too can spread awareness about our forum. First of all, why don't you people give your experiences and opinions about things in general in the other forums also?
    You can start a thread and post your special Punjabi recipes. Many would be interested in learning that too.
    Why not give it a shot? Hope to hear from you all soon.